Thirty-Seven

"You're so slobbery," Nicki cooed, rubbing Rihmeek's stomach.

He cooed, putting his fingers in his mouth. Nicki smiled and rinsed the soap off of his body. She took him out of the bath and dried him off. Taking him into the bedroom, she laid him on the bed and went to get his lotion off of her dresser. Coming back, she saw him roll over and crawl a little. She smiled.

"Ohhh, Toodaaaa! You're crawling!"

He shrieked and drooled on the covers. Nicki walked over and put lotion on his body and then put him in his pajamas. She picked him up and took him downstairs to Meek. He immediately reached for Meek and Meek chuckled, grabbing him. He smiled, drooling on Meek's shirt.

"You gotta chill drooling on me, boy."

Rihmeek grabbed Meek's chains, putting them towards his mouth. Meek stopped him.

"You fat," he said, kissing all over Rihmeek's cheeks.

Rihmeek made a little gurgling sound, smiling. He kicked his little legs and pit his fingers in his moufh. Meek chuckled, kissing his cheek again.

"You handsome, man," Meek told him.

"He looks just like his Daddy," Nicki said, putting her bowl of soup on the island.

She sat down and Meek sat next to her, still playing with Rihmeek. He pecked Rihmeek's little lips and sat him down on the island while holding him. Rihmeek's reached over, grabbing Nicki's bowl. Nicki gasped and grabbed his hand.

"Stop! You're gonna burn yourself."

Rihmeek started crying, making Meek laugh.

"Chill out, you ain't even crying forreal. You can't be grabbing ya mom's food, man."

Meek stood up and went over to the fridge, opening it. Rihmeek shrieked and then giggled. Meek laughed, grabbing a bottle of water. He closed the fridge and took a sip of water. Rihmeek reached for the water bottle.

"Stop reaching for my shit."

"Don't talk to him like that," Nicki giggled. "Come here, Meek."

Meek walked over and Nicki pulled him down a little, kissing him. Meek kissed back before pulling away. Nicki winked at him.

"Aye, man, you gotta go to sleep," Meek said to Rihmeek, who was slobbering on his chains.

Nicki laughed. "Don't try to make my baby go to sleep just because you wanna fuck me."

Meek laughed and licked his lips. His cheetah walked in, licking it's nose and lips. Meek reached down and rubbed it's head. Nicki got up, taking her bowl over to the sink, washing it and putting it away. She walked back over to Meek and kissed him before grabbing Rihmeek.

"Hi, Tooda," she smiled.

Meek put his hand on her lower back, then moved it down, rubbing on her ass. Nicki fixed Rihmeek's bib and kissed on him.

"Mommy loves her handsome little man so much," Nicki said, blowing on Rihmeek's cheeks.

"I want to put another baby in you," Meek chuckled.

Nicki looked back and smiled. "Too bad, playboi."

He licked his lips and kissed her before walking off.

"I'm about to go walk my cheetah."

"Okay. Me and my Tooda are about to play with Maxwell."

Meek nodded and walked off.

***

"Ohhh!" Nicki said enthusiastically, mocking Rihmeek.

They sat together in the bubble bath, listening to "Gonna Love Me" by Teyana Taylor. Rihmeek picked up a handful of bubbles and opened his mouth, eating the bubbles. Nicki giggled, holding him.