Sixty-Six

"Adri, I don't feel good," Nicki whined, cuddling up with Adrian in the backseat.

Adrian held on too her. "I don't either. I feel sick."

"Me too."

Omelly looked back at them, then looked at Meek.

"We need to take them to the hospital or something. This shit not normal."

Meek nodded, changing route, going to the hospital. Once they arrived, Adrian and Nicki got out.

"Oh my god, I'm about to-."

Nicki stopped, leaning over, throwing up in the grass. On the other side of the car, Adrian held on to Omelly, about to pass out. Meek picked Nicki up, taking her inside to clean her mouth. Omelly came in, carrying Adrian and called for a doctor.

"Okay, we'll get the rooms prepared."

"No, I want to be in the same room as Nic," Adrian cried.

The doctor looked at her, then at Nicki who was also crying. The doctor nodded.

"Well, alright. Follow me."

They followed them to a room and Nicki and Adrian got on the bed together. Soon, the doctor came back in and looked at them.

"Okay, what brings you both here today?"

"We're sick and we keep throwing up," Nicki pouted.

The doctor nodded. "Okay. Any light-headedness, dizziness, or anything?"

They both nodded.

"Are you sleeping more than usual or having any cravings?" He asked.

"I am," Nicki said. "I want some cheesecake right now."

Meek looked at her. "You don't even eat cheesecake."

She shrugged, wiping her eyes.

"Well it sounds to me like you both are pregnant."

"No, no, no. I already have three kids," Nicki cried.

Adrian started crying with her. "It's okay, Nic. D-Don't cry."

She rubbed her back and held her.

"They been emotional all fucking week," Meek said, running a hand over his waves.

"Well, I need you both to go pee in these cups and I'll be back with the results."

They nodded and got up, doing as told. Once they came back, they gave it to the doctor. The doctor walked out and they laid down, cuddling each other.

"Meek, I'm going to kill you if you got me pregnant," Nicki cried.

"The only time I came in you was when I fucked you in the shower and that was a long as time ago," he said.

Nicki pouted, looking at him. "Why would you do that? I hate you."

"Go to sleep," he said.

She rolled her eyes and turned over, hugging Adrian. Soon, the doctor came back and smiled.

"The results are in. Adrian, you're 5 weeks pregnant. Onika, you aren't pregnant," he said.

Adrian and Nicki started crying.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant," Nicki cried.

"I know," Adrian cried back, hugging her.

Meek shook his head. "Why she having the same symptoms as Adrian?"

"Are you two sisters? Sisters tend to have the same symptoms as the pregnant one and feel a higher need to protect them."

"They not sisters, but they best friends," Omelly said.