Sixty-Three

| A Week Later |

"Stripes on my ass, so he call this pussy tigger. Fucking on s scamming ass rich ass nigga!" Adrian rapped, turning the music up.

"SAME GROUP OF BITCHES, AINT NO ADDING TO THE PICTURE!! DROP A COUPLE RACKS WATCH THIS ASS GET BIGGER!" Nicki yelled, turning over on the couch, twerking.

Adrian stood up. "AYEEEE, GO BEST FRIEND!!"

Nicki laughed, still twerking to the music before it stopped. Her snd Adrian looked up, seeing Meek and Omelly standing there with food and the remote to the stereo.

"Yo, what the fuck we just walk into?" Omelly asked, shaking his head.

"Me and my bestie getting hype. Y'all brought us food?" Adrian asked.

Nicki stood up, fixing her shorts. She then flipped her hair, grabbing her phone.

"Yeah, fatass. Here," Omelly said, handing Adrian her food.

"Boy, fuck you, but thanks for the food."

He laughed, shaking his head. Nicki looked up at Meek and tilted her head.

"No hug? No kiss? No 'hey, baby'?" She asked.

Meek chuckled and walked over, hugging her, then kissing her.

"Hey, baby. Here. I got you some chicken and waffles," he told her.

"Thank you," she smiled.

They all sat down and started eating. Nicki scrolled through Instagram, looking at a few pictures before her phone dinged and a message popped up at the top.

Bestie 🥰
bitch u thick asf 🥴

She laughed a little, sliding it down, typing her reply.

Thanks mama 🤣 Meek loves it. His dick loves it too 👅💦👀

She hit send and then smirked, locking her phone. Adrian's phone dinged, and she read the message. She looked at Nicki and laughed.

"Bitch, you disgust me. Freaky ass."

Nicki laughed and licked her lips. "He does. Ask him."

"Ask me what?" Meek said, looking up.

"How you know we talking about you?" Adrian asked.

Meek shrugged. "I didn't, but now I do. Ask me what?"

"You love Nicki's thickness?" Adrian asked, smirking.

"Hell yeah. I'ma fuck the shit outta her."

Nicki gasped. "Meek, shut up! You're not supposed to say that. I oughta stuck this chicken down your throat."

"I oughta stuff something else down yours," he chuckled.

"Y'all nasty," Adrian laughed.

Nicki giggled. "That's him. Acting like a kid."

"Yeah, yeah. You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes sirrrr," she nodded.

He chuckled and stood up. They said their goodbyes, then left. In the car, Nicki brushed her hair and reapplied her lipgloss. It was a hot day in California, so she wore a gray, spaghetti strapped crop top with gray cotton shorts to match and army green huaraches.

"You look good as shit," Meek told her.

She smiled, leaning over, resting her chin in her hand.

"How good?" She asked.