Ninety-Seven

| Two Days Later |

"Rihyas, you stink. Come here."

Nicki scrunched her nose up, grabbing Rihyas. She lifted him up, smelling his diaper. Frowning, she carried him upstairs to his room.

"Why didn't you tell Mommy that you pooped?" She asked.

He pointed down. "Poo poo."

"Yeah, I know now," she laughed.

She started changing him, throwing the dirty diaper away. Once he was settled, she picked him up, pecking his lips.

"Muah!" She smiled.

He giggled and grabbed her face with both hands. He pulled her closer, opening his mouth. Slobbering on her lips, he pulled away and giggled.

"You're so sweet," she smiled. "Slobbering on me."

She walked down to Rihmeek's room, peeking in. Seeing him napping, she closed the door and went back downstairs.

"Da da," Rihyas said.

"Da da isn't here."

He frowned. "Da da Da da."

"Rihyas, I'll FaceTime Da da."

She grabbed her phone, FaceTiming Meek. He answered, making Rihmeek smile. "Da!"

"Wassup?" Meek chuckled.

"Daba na mmmm bbbaaaa," Rihyas babbled, smiling.

Meek smiled, looking at him.

"What you talking about, man? I miss you."

"Da da."

Nicki kissed Rihyas's cheek and looked at Meek. He smiled.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey... Rihyas kept calling for you. He misses you."

Meek nodded, looking at her. "I miss him too. Can I come see him? I'm not too busy today."

"Yes. The girls are still at my sister's house."

"Ard. I'll come chill with the boys for a while then. You know Rihmeek got a game on Saturday?" He asked.

Nicki nodded. "Yes. Are you taking him to practice on Tuesday?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. Well... I'll see you when you get here."

He nodded and they hung up. Nicki threw her phone on the couch and put Rihyas down. He crawled over to his play mat and smiled.

"Rihyas, why are you crawling?"

He ignored her, playing with his toys. She smiled, watching him. She stood there for a few seconds, just watching him playing with his toys.

"So cute," she said to herself.

She went into the kitchen, getting a slice of cake. Coming back, she sat down and started eating. Rihyas looked at her, then continued playing with his toys. After a while, the doorbell rang. She got up and put her plate in the kitchen. She then went to the door and opened it, seeing Meek standing there. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Wassup?" He asked, looking her up and down. "You look good, Nic. I like ya outfit."

She blushed, looking down at her clothes. She wore black Champion joggers with a fitted, white Chanpion shirt and white gym shoes. She had on long lash extensions, heavy lip gloss, and big gold hoops. Her hair was up into a bun with loose curls hanging. Meek licked his lips.