Sixteen

Nicki walked around her house in a a white thong and bra set, covered by a pink, silk robe. He hair was down to her bra strap now, and she wore white Chanel slides. Meek was in her bedroom asleep. He had came over late the previous night and they just talked until they both fell asleep.

Getting a bottle of water, she went back into her room and climbed into the bed, laying beside Meek. She drank the water and put it on her nightstand. Turning over, she threw her leg over Meek's and leaned down, kissing him. She pecked his lips repeatedly and rubbed the top of his ear. Meek sighed in hid sleep.

"I love you, Rihmeek.." she whispered, kissing him again.

She rubbed her nose against his, then pecked his lips and kissed under his eye.

"My little love bug," Nicki giggled quietly.

She smiled again and kissed him. He slowly opened his eyes and sighed tiredly. Nicki kissed him and looked at him.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," his raspy voice responded.

Nicki rubbed his cheek. He kissed her, the sat up a little.

"Watch out, baby. Let me go to the bathroom."

Nicki moved over and Meek got up, going to the bathroom. After a few minutes, Meek came back out. He saw Nicki hugging the big pink body pillow while watching TV. He walked over and climbed into bed, gripping Nicki's thigh. He laid down and kissed her.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, smiling.

She smiled and leaned up, pecking his lips. It turned into a passionate kiss, and Meek pulled Nicki closer. She pulled away and laid her head on his chest.

"What's on your mind, Mrs. Williams?" Meek asked, grabbing her hand.

Nicki laughed a little. "You're on my mind."

"Am I?" He chuckled, pulling her on top of him.

"You are, daddy," she smiled, kissing him.

He kissed back and wrapped an arm around her waist. Pulling away, Nicki untied her robe. Meek helped her out of it and rubbed his hands up and down her body.

"I am so in love with you," he said lowly.

Nicki looked down into his eyes and saw him staring back. Leaning down, she kissed him again. He kissed back while undoing her bra. Taking it off of her, he pulled away.

"I promise to never hurt you," he told her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed down her jawline. She put her hands on his arms and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Rihmeek. I'll never hurt you," she told him.

He kissed on her neck, then she moved his head and kissed him passionately. He kissed her back and laid her down on the pillows. Pulling away, Nicki looked up at him. His eyes were full of passion and love.

"Meek... make love to me."

***

"Hiii, baby mamaaaa," Nicki smiled, hugging Adrian.

"Hey," Adrian smiled widely.

Nicki put her cup of lemonade down at the island and took a seat. Adrian joined her and sat her phone on the island.

"How was the trip? You never told me."

"Amazing! He really enjoyed himself and I loved every second of it. We spent a lot of quality time together and he got to learn more about where I come from."