Seventy-Eight

"Yo, wassup with you? Why I can't see my son?" Meek asked, on FaceTime with Raven.

Raven slightly rolled her eyes. She looked around before answering Meek.

"I'm getting married. I don't think it's appropriate to have another man in the picture. It's very disrespectful to my husband," she told him.

"What? Fuck all of that. I'm not in the picture for you. I'm in the picture for Raymone. That's my son," Meek told her.

Nicki cane out of their bathroom with a pink robe wrapped around her, a white towel wrapped around her hair and her toothbrush in her mouth. She went over to the dresser, pulling out a pair of underwear and a tank top.

"Meek, you're not seeing him. My husband already knows about you and he told me that you won't be allowed to confuse Raymone. I agree."

"That's my fucking kid. Ya husband on some shit if he think I'm not about to see my son. On God, I will come shoot all that shit up. I'ma give you a week before I fly out there and air that bitch out."

Meek hung up, tossing his phone on the bed.

"I don't know what you saw in her," Nicki said, leaning against the dresser, brushing her teeth.

"I didn't see anything in her ass. She was a quick nut."

Nicki shook her head. "That's where quick nuts get you. Dumb baby mothers."

"You got toothpaste everywhere, baby."

Nicki went into the bathroom, rinsing her mouth out. Meek walked in, grabbing his brush. He brushed his waves while looking at Nicki. She gargled, then took her robe off to change.

"You got the perfect body."

"Nope," Nicki said. "My boobs are huge.. and so sore too."

Meek chuckled. "That's one of my favorite body parts on you. I love ya titties."

"Really?" Nicki asked, blushing.

"Hell yeah. I love everything about you, baby. Those legs, that smile, ya cute ass chinky eyes... everything. You perfect."

He pulled her closer, pecking her lips.

"So fine and perfect..." he mumbled, kissing her again.

She pulled away, smiling. She put on her clothes and then looked up. Meek frowned, seeing the tears rolling down her face. He grabbed her hand.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked.

"Nothing, Meek. You make me so happy and I love you. I'm just a little emotional. You're so sweet to me," she smiled.

He chuckled, wiping her eyes. He gently grabbed her face, kissing her. She kissed back, holding on to him.

"You make me happy too. I love you, baby."

"I love you too."

He kissed her again before they walked out of the bathroom. Nicki sighed, laying on the bed.

"You should rub my feet, baby," she told him.

"Ard. Let me put my durag on real quick."

He went back into the bathroom, then came out with his red, silk durag on. Climbing in the bed, he turned their TV on and put Nicki's feet in his lap.

"Where's the remote? I want to watch Impractical Jokers," Nicki said.

"You always wanna watch that," Meek chuckled, rubbing her feet.

She smiled. "It's funny!"

"Mhm. I like it, it's cool," he chuckled.

"Babe, I just noticed that I had cravings. Like right now, I'm craving fries. I didn't think I was pregnant, though. Everything I'm craving is what I usually eat."