Seventy-One

"Home sweet homeeee!" Nicki smiled, walking slowly into the house with the kids and Meek behind her. Adrian and Omelly soon came in afterwards with Avery.

Adrian put Avery down and she ran over to Rihmeek, hugging him. He smiled, hugging her back.

"Rihmeek!"

"Your breath stinks, Avery," he giggled.

Avery pushed him. Rihmeek pushed her back.

"Stop, bitch!" Avery said.

"Avery Parker!" Adrian yelled.

Nicki laughed. "Rihmeek, stop pushing people before I hit you."

"You can't hit me, Mommy," he giggled.

"Oh yeah? Come here, let me show you something."

He ran away, laughing. Avery ran after him and the twins followed. Nicki put her purse down and yawned. Meek walked over, grabbing her waist. He pecked her lips and smiled down at her.

"You look pretty," he told her.

She laughed, pushing his head back. "Boy, stop crushing on me."

"You don't want me crushing on you? I'ma go crush on another girl then. Adri, come here."

"Uh uhn. Leave them little games over there. I'm too hungry to play."

Meek mugged her. "Yo ugly ass always upset."

"My best friend not ugly."

Nicki slapped him in his mouth and walked over to Adrian, kissing her cheek. She rubbed Adrian's stomach and smiled.

"Awww, I can't believe you're pregnant."

"Me either," Adrian smiled. "I'm giving Omelly his first biological child. He's excited too."

Nicki looked over at Omelly, who was talking to Meek. She grinned and looked at Adrian.

"Do y'all want a boy or a girl?" She asked.

"A boy."

Nicki nodded. "Have you thought of any names or is it too early to decide?" 

"He wants to name the baby Omar if it's a boy, but I want to keep the whole 'A' initial going. I was thinking Amir Jr. or Aiden."

"Those are really cute. What if it's a girl?"

Adrian shrugged. "I don't. Maybe Arya or something."

"Awww. My best friend is having a baby! I remember when you got pregnant with Avery and I cried like I was the pregnant one."

"I remember that," Adrian smiled.

Nicki giggled, shaking her head. Adrian looked behind her, shaking her head.

"Look at their dumbasses."

Nicki looked back, seeing Meek and Omelly wrestling, knocking things over. She frowned.

"Y'all need to stop messing my damn house up!"

They kept wrestling until Nicki walked over, slapping the back of their heads. They stopped, breathing hard.

"I could beat yo ass if we was serious," Meek said.

"In ya dreams, bull."

Nicki rolled her eyes at them.

"Go sit down somewhere."

"Why you tripping?" Meek asked, grabbing her waist.

She sighed. "Y'all knocked everything over. Now I have to clean it up."