Fourty-Two

| Three Months Later|

Nicki smiled as Rihmeek splashed around in the bathtub. He was still in his baby tub which went inside of the actual bath tub. Nicki took a cup and poured water on his hair, making him smile.

"You're so cute, baby," she told him, pecking his little lips.

He cooed and played with the wash cloth. Nicki poured some baby shampoo into the palm of her hand and started washing Rihmeek's hair.

"I was looking for you," Meek said, walking into the large bathroom.

Nicki looked up and gave him a small smile.

"I've been in here."

Meek nodded, sitting on the sink. He watched as she continued to wash their son's hair.

"His hair long as shit," Meek chuckled.

Nicki nodded. "I know. His hair is almost down to his back. I'm about to braid it once I take him out of the bath."

"Ard. You ate?" He asked.

"Mhm. I had a corned beef sandwich," she told him.

He chuckled a little. Nicki finally finished and took Rihmeek out of the bath tub, wrapping him in a towel. She kissed on his cheeks as he chewed on his fingers.

"You smell good, baby boy," she smiled.

"Da da," Rihmeek said, pointing to Meek.

Nicki walked over to Meek and Meek held his hands out. He smiled and grabbed Rihmeek.

"Wassup, man?"

Rihmeek smiled, showing Meek his two teeth that were growing in. Meek chuckled, getting down from the sink.

"Ya mom gotta get you dressed and braid ya hair," Meek told him.

"Right. Come here."

She grabbed him back and took him into the room with Meek close behind her. After putting Rihmeek's pajamas on him, Nicki braided him and laid him in the bed.

"He's sleep that quick," Nicki laughed.

Meek chuckled. "I know. Now, it's time for us."

He pulled her closer and kissed her neck.

"It's time for us to take a warm bath and make love," Meek said lowly in her ear.

She smiled a little, closing her eyes. Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Not tonight," she told him, kissing his lips.

He sighed. "Come on, Nic. You been distant for almost two months. Wassup? Talk to me."

"Nothing is up," she sighed. "I have a lot to do tomorrow. Rihmeek has a doctor's appointment and I have to meet with my agent."

"It's something you not telling me," he said.

Nicki looked away and moved her hands from around Meek. "It's nothing, Meek."

She started walking away before he grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"Wassup with you? We married, you supposed to tell me stuff, Nic."

"Let me go, Meek," she said.

He held her tighter. "Stop, Nic. What's wrong?"

"I feel guilty, okay?! I know you'll never forgive me!" She said, snatching away from him as tears streamed down her face.

"Baby, what is it?" He asked.