fifth december

It's December and overnight our documentary is being mentioned left and right. I guess some influencer saw it and the word spread about it and people have finally started to notice it.

It kind of comes at a perfect time because Keith and I are doing the finishing touch on our next documentary. We wanted to get in out in the spring of the next year, but now we want to ride the wave and have it out in January. I narrate it again. Keih says I'm the voice of our projects. I'm more noticed because of this. It doesn't seem to bother Keith. He says all he cares about is getting his ideas out, not being famous. So I spent my evening recording and editing with Keith.

I don't mind pulling more hours. I'm actually excited about it.

We keep getting asked for interviews all over. We say yes to absolutely everything. We're not about to be picky about this. Any publicity is good publicity.

Our boss at the web newspaper is going through to roof because the circulation on our website doubles. People want to read what Keith and I have written so far. People seem to like it, because suddenly I'm getting job offers.

All of this is kind of unbelievable.

My instagram following skyrockets in just a few days and I keep getting thirsty DM and comments saying I'm hot. Yeah, I know honey, take a number.

Still, it's kind of good on the ego.

I try not to let it get to my head, I try not to make too much of a big deal out of this. People are easily distracted and anything trendy and popular at one moment can die down pretty easily.

Still, I can't help the spring in my steps.