10

Mallory's eyes slowly opened to find herself chained to a chair in the middle of the library alongside Damon, both of them with a metal fire poker stabbed into their chest. Soon after she awoke from her short slumber, Damon did also, groaning in pain, "Oh, you got to be kidding me." He complained, weakly turning his head to see the same thing that had happened to him was being done to his younger sister do.

"Why does this give me flashbacks of what we did to Tyler's uncle?" Mallory commented as she turned to Damon. She tugged at her chains but found herself too weak to get herself out of them.

"Give me a break. This is just Stefan messing with us," Damon replied, letting out a painfilled groan as he began to call out to their brother, "Oh, Stefan!"

Mallory's eyes glanced around the room, only to have her eyes lock on both her own and Damon's daylight rings, "Damon," She spoke up, causing Damon to turn to her and look down at what she was looking at.

Damon leaned his head back on the chair, "Low blow, Stefan," He commented in an unamused tone, "Low blow."

Soon enough, Mallory heard footsteps approaching and in came Stefan, his arms crossed as he leaned him back against the door frame. He chuckled at the sight of his brother and sister chained to chairs in the middle of the library with a poker stabbed into both of their chests, "What the hell happened to you?" He asked them, clearly finding amusement in their pain.

"Whatever sadistic ripper douche bag game this is, Stefan, I'd appreciate it if you left Damon and me out of it," Mallory told her brother, who smiled as he walked over to her and Damon.

"I didn't do this," He informed them, still smiling.

"Quit screwing around, Stefan!" Mallory shouted at him angrily.

"I didn't," Stefan repeated, standing in between both of the chairs as he took a good look at what had happened to them, "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yeah, like I didn't notice that alread--" Mallory began to respond in a sarcastic tone, only to be cut off as Stefan ripped the poker out of her chest without warning, causing her to yell out in pain.

Stefan tossed it to the ground before turning to Damon, doing the same to him. The older Salvatore brother ended up yelling out in pain, just as Mallory did. Stefan ripped a shackle off of both of them before patting Damon on the chest. He then turned away from them, beginning to walk away.

Mallory growled trying to pull lean forward to get herself old, "Yeah, there's no need for you to worry about us, Stefan. We're just free ourselves, you dick!" She shouted at him angrily."

Just then, the curtain opened by itself, allowing the sunlight to shine on them. The sibling duo screamed out in pain as the sunlight hit them, seeing as they weren't wearing their daylight rings.

____

Later on that day, after Mallory was able to get herself out of her confinement and free Damon after doing so, the duo pulled up to where Bonnie and Caroline were helping decorate the townsquare for the Night of Illumination event that was going to occur that night in the Towns Square. Caroline and Bonnie turned to them, not looking happy to see Damon as they hesitantly walked over to them, "Greetings, Blondie," He greeted Caroline before turning to Bonnie, "Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked him with a concerned look on her face

"Because I'm pretty sure Mal and I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost," Damon informed her, quickly glancing over at his sister, who nodded her head in confirmation to what he had said.