13

The night before, Mallory was fleeing Tyler's house after their argument when Stefan called. He had told her all about how he stole the coffins containing Klaus' family and as much as she wanted to stay in Klaus' good graces, she couldn't stop herself from helping Stefan before he was killed for what he had done.

Mallory and Stefan ended up following Bonnie to the witch house, hoping she would help them hide the coffins, "Hello Bonnie," Mallory greeted the female witch, causing Bonnie to immediately turn around to face her.

"Mallory?" She said in confusion, only to see Stefan standing beside his sister, "Stefan. You followed me here?"

"Yeah," Stefan replied as he and Mallory walked closer to Bonnie, "Wasn't too hard. You should probably be more careful."

"What do you want with me?" Bonnie asked the two siblings concerned.

"Relax, Bon Bon." Mallory assured Bonnie with a smile on her face, "We just need your help."

"Why would I help you guys?" Bonnie frowned, glancing between Stefan and Mallory, "Elena said you saved Klaus's life."

"Let me fill you in on a little secret about Klaus," Stefan spoke up, walking closer to Bonnie, "He kept his family with him at all times...daggered. Stored in coffins. And now I have them, and I need you to help keep them hidden."

"Are you out of your mind?" Bonnie exclaimed loudly, her eyes wide in disbelief, "You're just gonna make him angrier."

"His family is his one weakness," Stefan responded, "As long as Mallory and I have that, we can ruin him."

"I don't have enough power to hide four Originals!" Bonnie complained loudly.

"You're a witch. You hate Klaus," Mallory informed her with an attitude, "I know you can figure something out."

"Why are you helping him, Mallory?" Bonnie asked Mallory in disbelief, gesturing to Stefan.

Mallory sighed, glancing over at Stefan before back at Bonnie, "Because I don't want him to die," She confessed, "If I don't help him, Klaus will kill him. I can't have that. Which means Klaus needs to die."

With that, Mallory walked off, causing Bonnie to sigh in defeat.

______

At the witch house in the woods, Mallory stood with Stefan and all of the coffins that contained the Mikaelson family.

Mallory opened the coffin closest to her, only to gasp in shock when she saw the person inside it. It was Kol. It felt odd to see him after so long. Even if he was lying desiccated in a coffin, she couldn't help but smile at his gorgeous features. It brought back memories. And as much as she wanted to think about the good ones they had with each other, she couldn't help thinking about the bad ones.

France, 1225

Mallory was walking down the hall, in search of Kol. She suddenly stopped when she heard someone moaning in pain. She slowly turned the corner to see a tall figure feeding off one of the servants. Her eyes widened in shock when Klaus, Kol's elder brother, walked over, pulling the man off the girl, "Kol. Kol, that's enough," He told him sternly and Mallory gasped when the person feeding off the woman was revealed to be Kol.

Both Klaus and Kol turned to face Mallory, clearly hearing her large gasp. Blood covered Kol's face as he allowed the servant's body to drop to the ground.

Tears filled at the sight of her lover covered in blood. Kol took a step forward, causing Mallory to instinctively take a step back, "My love--" Kol began to say, but was cut off by Mallory.