21

Mallory's eyes fluttered open as she turned onto her side, only to find herself laying beside Kol.

The brunette lifted her hand and caressed his face, admiring his gorgeous features, "How long have you been awake?" She asked him in a calm tone.

"About three hours," Kol informed her as he opened his eyes and stared directly at her.

"And you didn't wake me up?" Mallory questioned him, a confused look on her face, "Usually, when you're awake before me, you grow bored and decide to wake me up."

"Well, unlike when you're awake, you actually look peaceful and content as you sleep. It's oddly comforting," He paused, lifting his hand up before stroking her cheek with the back of his hand, "I've missed this. I've missed us."

"I'm going to go take a shower," she quickly told him, just before rushing to the bathroom. She clearly didn't want to continue the conversation with him.

Once entering the large bathroom, the female vampire grabbed the handle to the shower and turned the knob to get the hot water. She stepped into the
shower, the water from the shower head hitting her bare body. She rubbed her face, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the warmth she felt from the water.

Just then, Mallory felt a pair of arms wrap around her body from behind. Knowing who it was, she leaned her back against the male vampire's chest, her head leaning back on his shoulder as he kissed down her neck. "You know, I was never planning to have a plus one in this shower." She commented and immediately felt Kol smirk into the crook of her neck.

"Well, you never invited me to join you so I took it upon myself. I'm slightly offended." Kol responded, leading to Mallory rolling her eyes.

The female vampire spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck, mischievously smirking up at him, "Mmm," She hummed in response, "That's too bad for you."

Kol closed the distance between
the two of them, kissing Mallory passionately.

The Mikaelson Male backed her into the wall of the shower, the water hitting their naked bodies. Kol began to kiss down her neck, lightly biting her, which caused her to moan. The original vampire kissed her shoulder blades and soon down the valley of her breasts.

"Kol!" She scolded when he reached at her abdomen.

Feeling as though that was her way of telling him to stop, Kol pulled away, only to have Mallory roughly grab him by the hair, "I didn't want you to stop!" She complained, "Just stop screwing around. I may be a vampire, but I have things to do today, diabolic ideas to plan." She paused, leaning forward as their lips almost touched, "So take me, Kol. Right here, right now." She demanded in a cocky tone, "Because it's going to be the last time."

Kol smirked at Mallory, leaning toward her, "As you wish, darling." He told her mischievously.

_______

Later on, after their second round in the shower, Kol and Mallory went back to bed, laying down together, "As I said before, I miss this, Mallory," Kol told Mallory, turning his body to face her as he placed a hand on the side of her face, "I want to be with you. All in, not just a one night stand. I want us to be as we used to."

Mallory's eyes widened in alarm and she quickly sat up, grabbing her half-torn dress from the ground before standing up, "I-I have to go," She stammered, "Last night was a mistake."

"What about this morning,  then?" Kol questioned jokingly.

"That was a mistake too."

Just as she reached his bedroom door, Kol appeared in front of her, smirking slightly, "Well then, maybe we should keep making mistakes?" He suggested her, eyeing her up and down, "Big ones."