27

At the Gilbert Residence, Stefan had heard the doorbell ring and decided to answer it for Elena.

  The younger Salvatore brother opened the front door to Elena's house to find Damon and Mallory holding Bonnie by the arms. The female witch had a bite mark on her neck, which was still dripping blood, "We have a bit of a problem." Mallory informed Stefan, sharing a glance with Damon.

___

Meanwhile, Bonnie, Mallory, Damon, and Stefan were standing in the kitchen together. Stefan brought Bonnie a towel for her neck wound, which he immediately took, "What do you mean he turned?" Stefan asked in disbelief, looking over at Mallory and Damon, "I thought you were standing guard!"

"Hey, this isn't our fault!" Mallory defensively argued, pointing a finger at herself, "Don't blame us."

"Yeah, what Mal said," Damon agreed with Mallory, pointing toward Bonnie, "Don't blame us. Blame Bonnie the blood bank. She fed him."

"I had no idea what was happening. Okay, the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he turned." Bonnie explained to the three vampires.

"So, where's the stake now?" Stefan asked the group, a concerned look on his face.

Bonnie immediately looked over at Damon, who began to speak up, "Oh, you mean the white oak one? The one that can kill an Original and wipe out an entire line of vampires? We don't know." He informed Stefan, glaring at Bonnie as he spoke the last few words.

"If you are so upset with me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Bonnie asked Damon angrily.

  "Because I do stupid things, Bonnie," Damon argued with Bonnie, leaning toward her, "I do things, like let my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him."

It became silent between the group of four as Stefan began to think hard on the issues at hand, "Alright, so how do we kill him now?"

"I've been trying to figure that out," Bonnie informed Stefan in a calm tone, "A witch can't truly make an immortal creature, there is always a way to undo a spell."

"Okay, so what's the magical loophole?" Mallory questioned Bonnie, walking closer to her.

"That's the problem," Bonnie admitted, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "I don't know."

Just then, the doorbell rang at the Gilbert house and Jeremy walked down the stairs to answer the door. When he saw that it was Klaus outside, his eyes widened in alarm, "What the hell do you want?"

"Now, is that any way to treat a guest?" Klaus asked Jeremy asked Stefan walked up behind Jeremy.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan questioned the immortal hybrid.

"Well, for starters, young Jeremy here could show some manners and invite me inside," Klaus told Stefan as Mallory and Damon walked over to the door.

  Stefan was quick to move in front of Jeremy, "Why don't you go up to your room?" Stefan told Jeremy in a demanding tone.

When Jeremy didn't respond, Mallory gave him a stern look, "Now, Jer." She demanded, causing Jeremy to sigh before he walked up the stairs.

"Hm, poor lad,"  Klaus jokingly comment, "Loses one questionable parental figure only to be replaced by the likes of the three of you."

"Ew, Jeremy's my ex-boyfriend. In no way does me being his parental figure sound right," She argued with Klaus, a disgust looking appearing on her face as she finally got back on topic, "Anyways...on the subject of 'questionable parental figures'. Something happened."