12

FLASHBACK, FRANCE, 1225

Mallory giggled as she ran as fast as she could through the woods, being chased by Kol. She tried her hardest not to trip over her dress, causing her to hold up the skirt of the dress a bit as she ran, "You gotta be quicker than that to catch me, Kol Mikaelson!" She shouted to the Mikaelson brother, still giggling.

As she heard Kol nearing her, she quickly hid behind a tree, "Mallory? Come out, come out, where ever you are." Kol called out, a wide grin on his face as he looked all around for the human girl.

Mallory quickly covered her mouth to refrain herself from laughing. She turned her head, peeking out from behind the three. She didn't see him anywhere in sight, only to turn back around to see Kol appear in front of her, "Found you." He told her, causing Mallory to jump in fright just before a smile formed on her lips.

Kol grabbed her by the waist, pulling Mallory closer to him before pressing his soft lips against hers. Kol pulled away, tucking a strand of Mallory's hair behind her ear, "I love you, Mallory." He quietly told her, "I haven't been able to say it, but now I have. I love you."

"Love you more." She answered simply, smiling up at him.

"Sorry, love, but that's not possible." He replied, shaking his head before leaning in to kiss her once more.

PRESENT DAY MYSTIC FALLS

Mallory couldn't deal with the risks that were at hand when her brothers and the rest of the Mystic Falls gang decided to team up with Mikael to stop Klaus so she decided to revert back to her own ways and make up her own plan, which she wouldn't reveal out loud until it was finally time. She already knew who she was going to convince team up with her and definitely wasn't Damon or Elena.

"I'm bored." Mallory sighed out, setting down the book she had in her hand as she sat with Tyler in his living room, a smirk forming on her lips when she turned to look at her boyfriend, "Let have some fun."

"And what do you have in mind?" Tyler questioned, sitting from where he laid down on the couch and dropped the football he was throwing around down on the ground.

"It's a pretty impulsive thing to do and we'll have to travel to the next town over, but it'll definitely be fun," She informed him and Tyler gave her a curious look, wondering what she was up to.

Later on, it was about midnight and the supernatural couple was on a dark road near the woods. Mallory told Tyler to lay in the middle of the road while she knelt near him, acting as if she were crying as a car finally drove down the road, slowing down when they saw the two.

Once they came to a full stop, Mallory immediately stood up, turning to face them with tears streaming down her cheeks. A man and woman exited the car and Mallory ran over to them, continuing to fake cry, "Please! Please, help us!" She begged them, "Please, my boyfriend, he's been hurt! A car hit him and they just drove away. He won't wake up! I tried to call on my phone but there's no service around here."

The male shared a glance with his girlfriend before running toward where Tyler laid in the middle of the road while the girl decided to stay with Mallory, "What are you two doing out here in the middle of the night? It's not safe." The girl sighed out, walking a bit closer to Mallory.

"You're absolutely right," Mallory replied before dramatically pausing, the veins beginning to appear under her eyes as her eyes changed and her fangs grew, "It's not safe."