24

It confused Mallory as to why Stefan had forced her the following days to attend school while he was on Alaric duty and Elena and Damon were off to Denver to bring Jeremy back to Mystic Falls, but she went with it. She felt as though it was the best thing to do when she knew that if her brothers were still planning to kill Klaus, it would be the last few times she could try and be a normal teenagers for once.

Mallory was standing in the parlor, pouring blood into a glass along with bourbon when her phone vibrated in her pocket.

She pulled out her phone, only to see that it was a text from Tyler: Meet me at the Lockwood Cellar.

A smile crept onto Mallory's face. She immediately placed down her glass of blood before rushing out the door.

Mallory was walking through the woods, searching for Tyler. She stopped near the stairs going down into the old Lockwood cellar and looked around, "Tyler?" She called out, only to hear a noise behind her.

Knowing that it was Tyler, a smile formed on her face as she turned around to see her boyfriend, "Hey." She greeted him quietly.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," Tyler told Mallory, letting out a breath of relief.

"I could say the same to you," Mallory smiled, rushing forward.

Tyler cupped Mallory's face with his hands as they kissed passionately.

Mallory pulled away from Tyler, grabbing his hand before they made their way down to the cellar. Once they made it there, they immediately started to kiss once more.

Mallory pushed the cellar door open, just before taking off her jacket while Tyler did the same soon after.

Once doing so, they began to kiss once more, Mallory pushing Tyler against the wall before she helped him take off his shirt.

Mallory smiled at Tyler, "I love you," She told him, just before they kissed once more.

____

Later on, Mallory was lying on Tyler's unclothed chest, both of them naked. There were lit candles in the cellar, giving them a bit of light in the dark location, "Did I mention that I missed you?" Tyler asked Mallory, letting out a kiss, "Bad."

Mallory couldn't help but laugh, lifting her head up to place a kiss to his chest. She hummed, "Now that I think about it, we should really start doing this in an bed, don't you think?" She commented, causing Tyler to laugh as well.

"Yes, I promise," Tyler promised his girlfriend, "Once I figure out how to deal with Klaus."

"Tell him to buzz off," Mallory responded without a care in the world, "You finally broke his sire bond, you won't have to deal with him anymore."

"It's easier said than done," Tyler reminded her, "Besides, I won't know if it's broken for sure until I test it."

A frown forming on her lips, Mallory sat up, looking down at Tyler with a concerned look on her face, "Wait a second. I thought you said that's why you were coming back, because you said you felt different."

"I do feel different. I feel freer," Tyler admitted to Mallory, "Way more myself. All I know is I just turned about a hundred times in the Appalachian Mountains. If I can get through that, I can get through anything."

"Good. Because right now, Klaus isn't be our only problem." Mallory confessed to Tyler, who immediately looked concerned once hearing her words.

"Why?" Tyler asked Mallory, sitting up as well, "What else did I miss?"