31

FRANCE
1225

"Where are we going, my love?" Kol asked as he was dragged through the woods by Mallory, who held his hand tightly.

"There's a lake deep in the forest," She informed him with a smile on her face, "What do you say? Leave clothes on the shore and..." She trailed off, biting her bottom lip.

Kol's eyes widened as a smirk grew on his face, "Say no more. I'm in." He replied.

Meanwhile later, Mallory and Kol arrived at the lake. Mallory immediately began to take off her cloak. Kol, too, began to take off his clothes. Mallory unbuttoned the front part of her dress, allowing it to open up. She walked over to Kol, beginning to untie the top part of his undershirt while Kol snaked his hands around Mallory's waist and began to untie her corset.

As they undressed each other, the duo kissed. They pulled away from each other, Kol taking off his shirt and pants while Mallory took off the corset part of her dress and the skirt to it.

At the same time, the couple jumped into the water. Kol began to swim over to her and Mallory smiled, splashing him. He laughed, grabbing her by the waist as he lifted her up off the ground. He held her bare body in his arms as they kissed once more.

After their rendezvous in the water, Mallory and Kol laid down on the shore. While Kol laid on his back, Mallory laid next to him, her right hand trailing circles on his bare chest while her other arm held her up. Kol ran his hand through Mallory's brown locks, the two of them staring intently into each other's eyes in comfortable silence.

Mallory laughed as Kol sat up a bit, beginning to trail kisses down her neck. He moved his head away from her neck, their lips touching once more. Kol placed one of his hands on the upper part of Mallory's back and the other wrapped around her right bicep. Doing that helped him gently switch the position so that Mallory was now on her back and he was on the side of her.

Mallory placed yet another kiss to Kol's lips before she finally allowed her back to touch the ground. She smiled at him once more, both of them leaning in for yet another kiss.

PRESENT
MYSTIC FALLS

After finding out about the Pastor's farm being blown up, Mallory found herself at Tyler's house. The duo were in bed together, making out as Mallory straddled him.

Mallory sighed in defeat as she pulled away from Tyler, "We're monsters," She paused, a somewhat ashamed look on her face, "A dozen people just died and we're having sex."

"Since when do you care about people dying when they aren't your friends?" Tyler asked Mallory, raising a brow at her.

"Point taken," Mallory responded, quickly taking off her shirt before Tyler switched the position so that he was on top, "Now that I think about it, if we stopped having sex with each other every time died, we'd..."

"Explode," The duo said in unison, causing them both to laugh since Mallory had made the comment before.

Mallory continued to laugh, the two of them pressing their foreheads together before kissing once more.

Just then, the doorbell rang, causing Tyler to pull away from Mallory and look up, "Who the hell is that?" He questioned in confusion, "I should go check it out."

Mallory nodded her head in understanding, watching him as he quickly put his pants on before picking up his shirt and leaving.

Meanwhile, Mallory was laying in bed, waiting for Tyler to return when she heard gunshots and Mayor Lockwood screaming her son's name.