40

It was morning time and Mallory laid in bed, asleep. Feeling the sun shining on her, she turned onto her side, groaning. She opened her eyes and despite to freak out, Mallory didn't even seem fazed as she found Kol sitting on the bed beside her.

"Why am I not surprised that you've snuck into my room while I was sleeping?" Mallory asked, groaning in annoyance, "What do you want?"

"You're on my side, I suppose. You agree with me on Silas being someone we simply cannot unleash into this world while no one else does. A part of you is afraid of Silas, I can see it," Kol commented and Mallory sighed as she sat up in her bed, "And you have every reason to be."

"I went home last night, after finding Tyler. It all came back to me. It took me a while, but it did," Mallory informed Kol as she pointed her finger at him, "You told me about Silas when I was human. About the witches you met in Africa, who worshipped him."

"I did," Kol replied, nodding his head in confirmation, "Now, how do you feel about teaming up with me to stop Jeremy Gilbert from killing vampires and growing his mark?"

Mallory remained silent as she stared at Kol. She moved closer to him, a curious look on her face. "I feel more than willing to, but they can't know what I'm doing. They can't know that I'm not on their side or I won't get to give you intel on how the whole journey of finding the cure is going," She explained, causing Kol to smile in satisfaction.

"You'll do what you did to my sister," Kol encouraged her in a calm tone, "Make them think you're compelled."

"I will," Mallory replied, nodding her head in agreement, "Now, go away. I need to get dressed."

"Do I have to leave?" Kol asked, a mischievous look on his face, "I would much rather stay."

Mallory smiled. She playfully rolled her eyes as she stood up from her bed. "I have a boyfriend," She complained as she threw a pillow at him.

"I know," Kol answered in a sarcastic tone as he caught the pillow, "You've only told me a thousand times since I was undaggered."

"And I'll keep telling you until you get it through that pretty little head of yours," Mallory playfully retorted as she lightly hit him on the side of the head.

"I could've sworn you used to like this pretty little head, love," He called replied quietly, grabbing her wrist as he pulled her toward her. He smiled at up at her, their faces just inches apart. He glanced down at her lips, but just then, Mallory walked away.

_____

Loud rock music blasted at the bar Klaus had turned more than a dozen human inside into vampires. Damon entered with Jeremy, who was carrying a crossbow.

They looked down, finding a large trail of blood leading to the backroom. "Something's not right," Damon complained, looking down with an uneasy look on his face, "This is giving me major Deja Vu."

Jeremy turned to him, a confused look on his face. Little did he know, Damon was thinking about a time in the sixties where Mallory had gone on a killing binge. She killed an entire bar in the span of hours. At the end of it, she blasted her favorite rock music and dragged all of the bodies to the backroom.

Just then, Damon's eyes widened in horror as he entered the back room to find just that. The bodies were pulled up and there was blood everywhere.

"Looks like we're gonna have to find some new vampires," Damon spoke up as he groaned in frustration, "What a waste."

"What the hell happened?" Jeremy asked, a concerned look on his face.