Chapter 6

(Midoriya's POV)

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. The sun was shining and the sky was as blue as it could get "today is going to be a good day" I said to myself

After washing up and preparing breakfast , I sat in the living room trying to decide which channel to watch.

"Midoriya! Do you want anything to drink?" A voice yelled out.

"some coffee would be nice" I yelled back.

You're probably wondering who that is, right? That's Kirishima, my roommate. We've been living together in this dorm since freshman year.

After finishing my breakfast, I got out my diary from  under my bed.

"you're still writing in that? You know you could use an online diary instead.. technology has come far", the red haired male said.

"NO! Diary apps are unreliable and the creators can probably read everything inside! I'd rather stick to the old way of things thank you very much" the younger replied.

After arguing with kirishima over wether or not diary apps or physical diaries were better, I finally got to start writing in my diary.

November 7 , 2018

Today's  weather is wonderful, even tho it's supposed to be cold, the sun is shining as bright as ever. I was thinking that maybe I should go to Tokyo university and possibly apply there? I know it might be out of my league but I can still try to pass the entrance exams for the second semester which is  in january. Maybe I'd even get to be in the same class as Todoroki-kun. I know Ive only known him for a week or so but something about him just makes me want to get to know him better.Future self if you're reading this right now.. i really hope you got in!

After writing my diary entry, I started getting ready for school. Picking my outfit wasn't easy since my university didn't have uniforms. I settled on a simple t-shirt and a pair of black jeans.

As I was putting on my coat, I heard a notification sound coming from my phone. I typed in the password and checked who it was from.

>One unread message from Todoroki-kun📧

Midoriya let out a gasp. "Todoroki-kun!".

>swipe to open

Todoroki-kun :

Not what I was expecting but okay, I quickly replied back with :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Not what I was expecting but okay, I quickly replied back with :

Me:
UhM..?

Todoroki-kun :
GLAD U ASKED
Guess what I found  yesterday

Todoroki-kun :GLAD U ASKEDGuess what I found  yesterday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Your Instagram account!!
That's you , right?

(Read)