Chapter 35

The next morning everything went on as usual. Midoriya never brought up what he saw yesterday and Todoroki never told the others why he was gone during lunch.

''Hey, precious cinnamon roll!'', Todoroki waved at the boy before taking the seat next to him.

"W-why do you keep calling me that..", Midoriya replied, flustered.

"Because when I look at you I just want to boop your nose.", Todoroki said before booping the younger's nose with his finger.

Meanwhile, Sero was quietly watching the two from outside their classroom. He wasn't spying on them or anything, he just happened to walk by with his friends and see them.

"Midoriya's blushing like super hard right now, isn't he.", Mina said while smirking.

"Yeah..", Sero responded as he continued to stare at the two.

"Does Sero-kun like Midoriya or Todoroki.'', Kaminari asked himself after looking at the way Sero watched the other two.

''anyways.. we should go. The bell's gonna ring soon.'', Sero said while he begun to walk towards his classroom.

'' Hey! Wait for us!'', Mina yelled out as she started running towards him.

Kaminari thought for a bit before joining the two others. ''YEA! WAIT FOR US!''

——-

''Okay class, welcome back to Psychology 1X03.'', the teacher started.

''hey Todoroki-kun!'', Midoriya whispered.

Todoroki hummed in response.

''Why aren't you sitting with your friends this time?'', Midoriya whispered again.

''Hmm.. I'd rather sit next to you'', Todoroki said as he stuck out his tongue to the younger.

''I wonder what else that tongue can do...wAIT I CANT BE THINKING OF THINGS LIKE THIS'', Midoriya thought before slapping his cheeks with his hand.

''Uh.. what's wrong?'', Todoroki asked, confused.

''N-Nothing..''

——

It was now lunch time and everyone was talking about random things as they usually do.

''So, Kaminari-kun, did you ever get around to doing your homework?'', Mina asked while munching on her sandwich.

''About that.. aha..''

''Dude!! If you don't do it you're gonna lose some points, dumbass.'', Sero said, annoyed.

''Nooo, it's not because I don't want to do it.. well actually maybe it's that too but I just don't understand anything!''

''If you want, I could help you, Kaminari-kun!'', Midoriya said while digging into his strawberry flavoured yogurt.

''No! I mean thank you but no. Im gonna do it myself I just need a bit more time''

''Midoriya, i know you want to help him.. but he's a lost cause.'', Todoroki replied.

''Mean!! Bro, I thought you were always on my side. How dare you..'', Kaminari yelled out.

Todoroki stuck out his tongue at his response which lead to Midoriya blushing. Sero saw this and immediately looked away.

Kaminari noticed Sero looking away and realized what was going on. ''So he likes Midoriya, huh.''

——

Soon, the last bell that announced the end of classes rang. Some stayed at the school because they had work to do while others hurriedly ran out of school.

''Quick Todoroki-kun! The bell rang! I wanna get out of this place as soon as possible.'', Midoriya said while rushing the other.

''Coming!'', Todoroki replied.

''By the way.. is it just me or is it hot in here'', Midoriya said as he started to fan himself with his hand.

''It's just you.'', Todoroki said without realizing.

''What'', Midoriya asked, not sure if he had heard that right.

''What'', Todoroki replied before running away.

''HEY! WAIT FOR ME!'', Midoriya said as he chased the other.

—-

After Todoroki left, Midoriya met up with Sero who was waiting for him in front of the school gates.

''Hey, dude.'' Sero said while smiling.

Midoriya waved at him and they began walking quietly towards their dorms together. That is until Midoriya decided to talk :

''Do you ever wish you knew what others thought of you, because I do.'', the younger said while thinking about Todoroki and remembering all the events that occurred today.

''Kinda..'', Sero said, almost whispering. ''I'm in love with you. I love you so much that it physically hurts whenever I see you look at Todoroki with stars in your eyes'', Sero mumbled to himself.

''What? I didn't hear you.'', Midoriya asked before turning around to face his friend.

''Oh no it's nothing..''

——-
(A/N; wjsj sorry I'm a bit late with updating. It took longer than expected for me to think about how to write this chapter)

Anyways thanks for tuning in to read this<3