Chapter 16

Midoriya and Sero walked towards the nearest restaurant. They ordered their food and found a place to sit down at.

"So, why'd you decide to take the entrance exam?"

Midoriya thought a bit. He decided he should tell him the truth. Sero-kun didn't look like the type of guy who would judge him anyways.

"Actually.. it was a gut feeling? I met someone online who goes to this University and i really wanted to become his bo- friend..friend."

"You took the entrance exam to the best university in Tokyo because of a gut feeling? Now that's cool. Do you think you passed? I wasn't able to answer a few questions so I'm not really sure."

"Hmm. Well I was able to answer every question because I studied a lot but everyone seemed pretty confident and they'll only accept those with the best grades so I'm not sure."

Sero-kun nodded in agreement

Their food had arrived and both of them dug in without even trying to make conversation. They just ate in silence.

"That was delicious!" Sero-kun said while patting his stomach after finishing his dish

"Sure was!" Midoriya agreed.

The two boys engaged in conversation once more before exchanging their numbers and parting ways.

"That was fun!" Midoriya said to himself. "My first Tokyo university friend!"

"WELCOME HOME, MIDORIYA!!" Everyone shouted in unison.

"Uhh whats all this?" he asked confused

"What do you mean? You just took the Tokyo university entrance exam! I TOLD YOU WE WERE GONNA PARTY WHEN YOURE DONE.", Kirishima-kun yelled out

"BUt I thought it was just gonna be the two of us and maybe Bakugo too? You invited my whole friend group!"

"Now now, Midoriya. No need to thank me "

"congratulations, deku-kun!"

"Uraraka-chan! I don't know if I passed yet. Why are you congratulating me?"

"MIDORIYA, BRO. MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR NOT WRITING A LONGER ENCOURAGEMENT MESSAGE THIS MORNING."

"ahh Iida-kun! Your message was long enough , thank you."

"You never told me you were gonna take the Tokyo university entrance exam!"

"Ah jirou-san , sorry! I thought you already knew."

*ding dong*

"Huh? That's weird, I thought everyone already arrived? Are you expecting anyone, Midoriya?"

"No?"

"Hmm I'll go check who it is", kirishima replied.

Kirishima-kun walked towards the door skeptically. No one ever came to visit their appartement so it could be a burglar. He peeked through the small hole on the door and saw a man , wearing a blue uniform with a package in hand. "Must be a delivery man" , he thought.

"Hello! Delivery for Izuku Midoriya. Please sign here."

"Uhh alright."

After signing the paper and taking the package , kirishima-kun closed the door and walked towards Midoriya.

"dude it's for you"

"Huh?"

Midoriya took the package and placed it on the table. He then ran towards the kitchen to go get the scissors. After finding them in one of the drawers , he went back towards the able.

He then proceeded to open the package. Once he managed to get rid of all the bubble wrap and white corrugated paper out of the way , he found a plastic box with "Limited edition : All might " written on it. After opening the box , much to his happiness , he found the limited edition all might action figure he wanted. "I thought they were sold out" he said to himself. He looked for the sender name and saw that there was none. "Maybe it's from mom and she just forgot to write her name on it" right under the all might action figure box , he found an autograph from the creator of all might."OMG OMG OMG" was the only word that he could thing of .

"who was it from?" Bakugo asked

"I don't know, there's no sender name. I think it's from my mom though."

After a few hours of him and his friends playing jutst dance , eating and talking , they called it a day and left after saying their goodbyes. It was already 10 pm and kirishima and Midoriya were both tired so they decided to go to sleep.

Just as Midoriya was about to fall asleep , he heard a notification sound coming from his phone. "I'm too tired to answer" he thought. However he soon changed his mind when he realized the message could've been from todoroki-kun.

Todoroki-kun:
How was ur entrance exam?

Me:
It was great! I don't know if I'll pass but I tried my best so I don't think I'd be disappointed if I ended up not passing

Todoroki-kun:
That's good! Did anything else happen?

"He should've received that all might action figure by now" todoroki said to himself.

Me:
I went to eat out with this guy I befriended on the bus today! He took the entrance exam too. My friends threw me a congratulations party so that was fun.

Todoroki-kun:
That sounds great! Nothing else happened?

"Maybe he didn't get the package after all"

Me:
Oh! I got a package today. GUESS WHAT WAS INSIDE

Todoroki-kun:
Hmm.. All might merchandise?

Me:
Close! I GOT THE LIMITED EDITION ALL MIGHT ACTION FIGURE!!! AND AN AUTOGRAPH FROM HIS CREATOR! I think my mom sent it to me but there was no sender name so that was weird

"He did get the package after all. Mission complete!"

Todoroki-kun:
LUCKYYY😱😱

Midoriya started feeling really tired. He felt as if he was gonna fall asleep any second now. "No! I can't fall asleep! Todoroki-kun is messaging me!" However his body wouldn't cooperate and he ended up falling asleep before even messaging todoroki-kun goodbye.

Todoroki-kun:
Midoriya?
(Sent)

Todoroki-kun:
Did you fall asleep?
(Sent)

Todoroki-kun:
Good night
(Sent)

thank you for reading 😊