Chapter 36

In the middle of the night, Sero woke up to a notification sound coming from his phone. He groaned in response and went back to sleep. However, whoever was messaging him clearly didn't give up because several more sounds could be heard coming from his phone.

The black haired male thought for a bit before reluctantly grabbing his phone that was laying on the nightstand next to his bed.

>26 unread messages
>swipe to unlock
[2:34 am]

Kamiboi:
Hi(^∇^)
Are you awake?
Dude!!!
It's important😡
Hello??
PlEASE WAKE UP
See the line where the sky meets the sea
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know~
If I go there's just no telling how far I'll go!

Me:
What the fuck?
Why are you singing
Moana lyrics at 2:34 am???!
What's so important that u
Just had to wake me up at
This time 😤

Kamiboi:
OMG UR AWAKE!
Okay so.. remember
When I said I hadn't
Finished my homework..
Well it's due tomorrow and I
Can't understand shit! Can
U pls help me..?😔

Me:
U woke me up for this?
Hell no! I'm going back to sleep
Bye

kamiboi:
NOOO PLEASE
I BEG OF YOU
PLSS PLS PLS
SERO?
DONT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT
I THOUGJT  WE WER FRIENDS T_T

Me:
Fuck you
U ungrateful ass bitch
I'm coming
What's ur building?

Kamiboi:
OMG THANK U SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU🥺
My dorm room is the
Same as Midoriya's I'm
His roommate!

Me:
Yeh ok
Oh right.. i forgot that
I'll be there in 10

Kamiboi:
WaIT!
Text me when u get here
Don't ring the doorbell cuz
Midoriya's sleeping

Me:
Ayt

Sero quickly got out of bed and contemplated wether or not to change  clothes or to stay in his Pyjamas. He decided to not change as he'd just be wasting time. He grabbed his phone and keys before locking the door to his room and walking towards Kaminari's dorm building. Upon arrival, he quickly texted the boy that he had arrived and waited until he opened the door for him.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING, SERO-kUN", Kaminari said before running up to the boy and hugging I'm tightly.

"S-stop.. you're..s-suffocating m-me..", Sero said trying to escape from the other's hold.

"My bad! Anyways let's go to my room. I only didn't do 5 questions so we're gonna finish pretty quick. Thank you again for coming! I owe you one.", Kaminari said before dragging the black haired male towards his room.

The rest of the time was spent with Sero scolding Kaminari for not having memorized the formulas yet and with Kaminari trying to get Sero to do his homework to which the other refused.

"Okay fine! But I still don't understand shit. Can you please explain this question to me?"

The other nodded and proceeded to explain to Kaminari how to do the questions.

"WAIT WHAT? IT WAS THAT EASY ALL ALONG? Bro you should become a math teacher, you're so good at explaining!"

"Okay well now that you understand, I'm gonna go back to sleep.", Sero said before getting up.

"Wait!", Kaminari said, making the other turn around.

"Why don't you stay here for the night? I mean it's already 4 am and school starts in a few hours. Plus the university is closer to my building...", he said.

"Id stay but i don't have my book bag with me.. thanks for the offer though! See ya later Kaminari-kun.", Sero replied before walking back to his dorm.

"Bye..", Kaminari said, disappointed.

——
(A/N; this is kinda a filler chapter but I had to write it to develop Sero and kaminari's relationship👀)

I'll try updating once per day this week since I'm not busy but don't expect too much!

I'm not trying to rush this fanfic but it's better that I finish it before school starts so that's why I'll be updating a lot more

Also for the ships
-Tododeku (they'll be together very soon)
-Kamisero 👀
-momo x jirou 👀

Thank you for tuning in to read this<3
💕💘💖💗💞💞💗💕💕💖💓💞💖💝