Chapter 49

(Guess who finally got a new phone and can update regularly again🤪 ALSO IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SCHOOL STARTED AND I AM OVERLOADED WITH WORK 😤)

**IMPORTANT: PLS READ THIS WITH WIFI, there's some pictures and you need wifi to see them**

**ALSO NONE OF THE PICTURES BELONG TO ME**

———-

"WAKE UP, SHITFACE" was the first thing Kaminari heard before he felt something being thrown at him. It was a pillow.

"Tired..." he mumbled, still half asleep.

"We're heading out. Wake up or we're gonna abandon you with the ghosts~"

"WHA- GHOSTS? WHERE-" kaminari jumped out of bed holding on tightly to the pillow that was previously thrown at him. "That wasn't funny!"

"Yeah yeah just get ready. The others are waiting for you in the living room." he said before walking out the door.

——-

"Morning!" Ashido waved at the other.

"Took you long enough.." Bakugo mumbled.

"So where are we going?"

"We're going to Mount Hiei! Iida looked it up and it seemed to have good reviews!" Sero answered, leaning on the wall next to him.

"Alright let's go! Im bringing my vlogging camera," Kaminari held up the camera that he hid in his bag.

"AnOTHER vlog? You vlogged yesterday though.." Jirou stood up from the couch, holding her bag in her left hand.

"YEAH BUT MY SUBSCRIBERS LOVE TO WATCH THE VLOGS WITH ALL OF US! I still can't believe I have 6 million subscribers!"

"You're famous!" Kirishima cheered to which Midoriya replied "Technically we are too since were in his vlogs."

——

The grey tinted Mitsubishi Libero Van smoothly drove down the roads, while everyone inside of it were chatting about whatnot. Kaminari, on the other hand, was vlogging.

"HEY GUYS, WELCOME BACK TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. IT HASN'T BEEN LONG SINCE I LAST VLOGGED BUT I DECIDED TO DO IT AGAIN TODAY!" He started.

"Today we're going to the Hiei Mountain in Kyoto! As you all know, all 9 of us are staying in a cabin for this trip! So far, it was so fun. Somehow, we managed to get even closer than we were before!"

"ANYWAYS, RIGHT NOW WE'RE IN THE CAR! Sero's next to me." Kaminari said before filming the other.

"Hi everyone!" The black haired male smiled and soon, everyone was in the vlog talking about the things they had done since they got here.

Upon arrival at the mountain, everyone quickly got out of the car.

"The temple is traditionally home to both warrior monks and marathon monks." Iida had printed out a pamphlet with informations about the mountain. "It says it's only a 15 minutes walk until we get to the mountain!"