Chapter 37

(A/N; i cANT believe some of y'all literally started a cult in the comment section of a previous chapter wjsj. Also thank you for being civilized people when in arguments!! Please refrain yourselves from starting anything though. Let people have their own opinions)

The next morning, Midoriya met up with Sero and the others at the main gate.

"You seem tired.", Midoriya said, after glancing at the black haired male's face.

"I barely slept, dude. Someone just hAD to wake me up at 2 am.", he answered while glaring at the said someone.

"I already apologized! Plus I thanked you like a thousand times!", Kaminari replied while pouting.

"I know, I know. I'm just salty cuz I barely got any sleep. It wasn't your fault, my bad. I'm the one that agreed to help your pitiful soul.", sero mumbled under his breath.

"Guys, the bell's about to ring. We should get going.", Midoriya said as he begun to walk towards his campus while the others slowly followed behind him.

"I don't wanna go through another day of school. When is the weekend gonna come I'm sick and tired of this.", Kaminari whined.

"Soon, bro. Stay strong", sero replied while patting the blond haired boy's back.

"By the way, don't forget about our outing! We're going to the amusement park, remember?", Midoriya said as he turned around to face the others.

"Yep! I'm so ready. It's gonna be lit!", Ashido said while smiling broadly.

"Yess", Sero and Kaminari replied at the same time.

"Jinx!", Kaminari said before Sero had the chance to open his mouth.

"Fuck you.", sero retorted.

"Hey! You're not supposed to be talking."

"What classes do y'all have right now?", Midoriya asked, hoping that he wouldn't be alone.

"I have history.", Ashido answered.

"I have Japanese with Sero-kun", Kaminari said as he put his hand around the other's shoulder.

"Aw man. I have gym and I don't know anyone in my class.", Midoriya pouted.

"What about Todoroki-kun? He might have gym with you! Where is he, anyways?"

"True! I'm gonna pray real quick, hold on. Oh mighty one please grant me this wish of mine. Lord Shrek, please let Todoroki and I have gym together. Thank you.", Midoriya mumbled as he intertwined his fingers together.

"Not this shit again.."

——

After the bell rang, Midoriya and the others parted ways to go to their designated classroom. Since the green haired male was new to the school, he still didn't know his way around so he started getting a bit nervous as he walked in the hallways that supposedly would lead him towards the gym.

He checked the time every now and then to make sure he wasn't going to be late and while doing so he bumped into a familiar face.

"Todoroki-kun! Where were you this morning?", he asked the person.

"Oh hi, Midoriya. I had to go buy myself a new uniform. What class do you have?", he asked the younger.

"I have gym. What about you?"

''Me too! Wait what gym number?'', Todoroki said excitedly.

''Uhh 3?''