Chapter 38

Shinso😾:

(Seen 6 months ago)

(Seen 6 months ago)

[Wednesday, 7:39 am]

Kamiboi:
Hi Shinso
Can you tell me the due date
For the history assignment?

Shinso😾:
No. I can not.

Kamiboi:
Please. I just need
To know when it's due😔
Why won't you tell me???

Shinso😾:
First of all, you ignored my
Cat dressed as captain America
6 months ago!! So fuck you.
Secondly, I don't like you.

''Guys I'm really not joking this time. I might actually end it all today. Shinso wont tell me when it's due!! LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHICH OF MY ASSIGNMENTS TO DO FIRST IF I DONT EVEN KNOW WHICH ONE'S DUE DATE IS CLOSER'', Kaminari whined.

''Why wont he tell you?'', Sero asked before he continued to eat his sandwich.

''Something about me ignoring the picture of his cat that he sent me 6 months ago.''

''Tough luck, man. That dude holds grudges. Especially when it comes to hit cats'', Todoroki replied to which Kaminari just sighed.

—-

''Welcome back to Psychology!'', the teacher said enthusiastically.

As the class went on, Midoriya paid close attention to what the teacher was saying. That is until he felt as if someone was watching him. He quickly turned around and was met with none other than Todoroki's beautiful eyes.

The other immediately turned away, smiling shyly, cheeks clearly starting to turn into a light shade of pink.

''Was he.. staring at me?! Wait why? Is there something on my face?'', Midoriya thought, starting to panic.

He gently tapped Todoroki's arm and asked him if there was anything wrong with his face to which the other chuckled and said: ''No nothing's wrong. I just thought you looked cute in that sweatshirt.'', a bit embarrassed, he looked at the teacher, trying to avoid eye contact with the younger.

''O-oh'', Midoriya stuttered.

—-

Kamiboi:
Hey Sero
Hi?
Sero???
Answer me pls :(

Kamiboi:Hey Sero Hi?Sero???Answer me pls :(