Chapter 15

After weeks of studying , it was finally time for Tokyo University's entrance exam. Midoriya was both nervous and excited. He received tons of message of encouragement from his friends which made him feel even more pressured.

Class prez:
Don't stress, do your best, forget the rest!" Remember , when you start your exam, just stay calm, write what you know and pray that you pass! Good luck , Midoriya!

Uraraka-chan:
Blow them away with ur smartness , deku!
If you pass the entrance exam, I'm going to buy you any food you want. Sound too good to be true? Try me.

Bakugay:
Goodluck on your exam

Even his roommate , who was literally in the kitchen messaged him a supportive message

YourboiKiri:
You're going to ace this and then we're going to party hard!😎

Midoriya kept grinning as he read all of his messages. One of the messages , however , managed to put a big smile on his face.

Todoroki-kun:
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. — General Colin Powell.

Todoroki-kun:
I searched the internet for a whOLE quote just for you. Anyways Goooooooooooood luck!
You've already worked so hard on this.
You're going to do great , Midoriya!

Todoroki-kun:
Can't wait to see u here on campus with me

WISJWJW

I totally forgot I'd get to see Todoroki-kun at school if I do end up passing this entrance exam. What am I gonna do when I see him?? Wave? Greet him?? Run away into the distance? The third option sounds much easier.

"Mydoria! There's one hour left till your exam , you should get going. We don't want you being late now do we."

"Oh right! Thanks Kirishima-kun."

—-
The bus he was on was pretty crowded. There were a lot of students that were revising notes. "I wonder if they're all on their way to take the Tokyo university entrance exam" , Midoriya thought. His train of thoughts was interrupted by someone bumping into him. He turned around to check who it was and saw a black haired male smiling at him apologetically.

"Sorry , man. This bus sure is crowded, I barely had the chance to grab onto something when I was falling!"

"Ahh , don't worry about it."

"So.. where are you heading to? I'm going to Tokyo University to take the entrance exam!"

"Really? Me too! Where are you seated?"

"9th row , how about you? My name's Sero Hanta, by the way." The black haired male replied

L3rd row.. and my name's Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you, Sero-kun."

After exchanging a few words , the two finally arrived at their destination

"Well, good luck! Hope you pass, Midoriya!"

"Goodluck!"

Upon arriving inside , Midoriya quickly found his seat and started placing his pencil and eraser on the table. No one was sitting next to him so he placed his backpack on the seat next to his. Everyone around him looked pretty confident which made Midoriya even more nervous.

"Pstttt"

"PsTTTTT"

"PSTTTTTTT"

"Uhh..Me?" Midoriya asked, confused.

"yES , you! Your backpack is on my seat."

"Ohh , sorry. I thought no one was sitting next to me"

"Hmm, whats your name? "

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Well, Mydoria. I'm Mina Ashido. I hope we both pass this exam!"

Midoriya nodded in response.

A few minutes passed and a Teacher finally entered the room. He proceeded to explain the rules of the exam and asked us all to mute our phones. After explaining some more , he finally passed us the exams.

At first glance, the exam looked very difficult but after letting myself process the questions , it was quite easy. After all , I had studied a lot for this.

The exam period lasted around 3 hours. Which was more than enough time for me. I quickly wrote down all the answers , without leaving a single one out and proceeded to revise them. My writing was kinda messy because I wrote fast so I erased some of my answers and re wrote them. I ended up finishing an hour before the exam period was done.

I wasn't sure if I had to give back the exam and didn't want to be caught staring at people because then they'd think I'd cheated so I decided to stay seated at my place and stare at my paper for the next hour.

An hour finally passed and we had to hand over our exams to the teacher. I exchanged a few words with Ashido-san and walked towards the exit.

"Midoriya! I was waiting for you."

"Oh hi, Sero-kun, whats up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with me so we could like become friends and stuff "

"Ah, sure id love to. I forgot about the friends part when I decided to take the entrance exam. All I could think about was passing."

————
(A/N) I literally searched online how to say goodluck to friends when theyre taking their entrance exam wkdke