Chapter 26

After taking the bus , Midoriya and Sero got off at their stop , Shibuya. The place was as crowded as it could get so walking around can get pretty exhausting.

The two boys decided to take a break and sat at the benches in front of the Station to rest.

Few minutes passed and they decided to start walking around again. However as they got up , Midoriya bumped into a red haired man.

"Watch it , kid" the man groaned

"Oh.. sorry" Midoriya quickly replied while bowing

"Kids these days are so disrespectful towards their elders , hmph!" The man said before walking away

"Well that was rude" Sero-kun said as he and Midoriya were walking towards the PC Cafe

——-

"Mr Endeavour , you didn't need to be rude towards the child. It was only an accident" , a lady wearing office attire said while handing him a pile of documents.

"No you don't understand! Elders ignoring these kinds of things is what make kids think they can do it again! I should've been harsher on Shouto , maybe then he wouldn't be so rebellious." , he replied as he took the pile of documents from the lady.

"Speaking of Shouto-sama , don't you think he's old enough to live by himself? He's in University!"

"I'll only let him move out when he gets married"

——

"Soo Sero-kun , what kind of games do you play?"

Sero-kun grinned and said "Actually I play all kinds of games , wether it be Shooting or RPGS games. I do have a favourite though! Diablo 3. What about you?"

"Hmm , interesting. I like all kinds of games too my favourite has to be uhhh" Midoriya thought about it a bit before answering "counter strike global offensive! I don't know why I just like it a lot , haha."

After walking for a bit more , they finally arrived at the PC Cafe. When they entered the place , they were greeted by the staff workers.

"Hello and welcome to Takarajima24 , how may I help you"

"WAit how much time do you wanna stay here for , Sero-kun?"

"Uhhh 5 hours would be enough but let's buy a day pass. It'll cost less"

Midoriya nodded and proceeded to repeat the same thing to the guy at the counter.

"That will be 6,000¥ for both of you , will you be paying in cash or debit?" , he said after handing them the bill.

"Cash! I'll pay for this alright", Midoriya said before taking his wallet out of his pocket and handing the money to the guy.

"Then.. I'll pay for our food! What's the cheapest food here?" , Sero-kun asked without hesitating.

Midoriya elbowed him while smiling.

"Ramen noodles. Their price ranges from 100¥ to 200¥. I recommend buying drinks with them as well. There's also a vending machine over there with some great snacks if you ever want to get more stuff"

"Then I'll get exactly that! What drink do you want , Midoriya?"

The green haired boy thought for a bit before answering "Vanilla flavoured bubble tea , please and thank you"

"Okay so two ramen noodle cups , 1 vanilla flavoured bubble tea and for me it'll be just water"

"That'll be 750¥"