Chapter 18

- Hi , I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you , she said as she reached out her hand to shake Todoroki's

Not wanting to seem rude , Todoroki decided to shake her hand. He smiled and then let go.

-So what school does your child go to? Our daughter goes to Kyoto University and is enrolled in the medical program! , Mrs Yaoyorozu said proudly.

- My son goes to Tokyo University and he's in the faculty of law. Seems like both our children aspire to become important people , Endeavor replied while chuckling.

- Indeed. They would make the perfect heirs to our company.

« This taking longer than expected » , Todoroki thought. He checked the time on his watch and his eyes widened when he saw that it had only been 10 minutes since they had arrived.

Momo saw what happened and smiled at him. Todoroki's cheeks went red from embarrassment.

- Shouto? Atleast try to make conversation! You guys can't stay here and not talk at all. Why don't you and Momo go to Tokyo Mall? It's only a 10 minute walk from here.

-Yes, you guys should go there! It would be the perfect opportunity to get to know eachother better.

Todoroki reluctantly nodded and got up. He signed to Momo to get up and follow him.

They both walked in complete silence for a while before Todoroki decided that it was too awkward to stay this way.

-The weather's nice , isn't it ? he finally asked.

-Magnificent!  she replied

-Do you always talk that way? I mean , using long words like that. You know you can talk normally to me , right?

-Oh u-uh , the weather's great , she replied cheeks flushed.

- You're from Kyoto University , right? Do you live near there? Its kinda far from Tokyo.

- Ah yes , I do. My parents are planning on building one of our company branches here in Tokyo.

——-

« Why isn't Todoroki-kun replying yet.. it's Saturday and it's past 1 so he should be awake by now. He's probably busy. he has a life of his own I can't expect him to always reply to me. » , Midoriya thought.

« Hmm , I've got nothing to do today.. maybe I should ask Uraraka-chan if she's free today to have lunch. »

Me:
Hey Uraraka-chan!
Yano how u said I could hit u up
Whenever I'm hungry? Well I'm
Hungry right now! Are you busy?

Uraraka-chan:
Deku-kun! Where
Do you wanna go eat??

Me:
Idk but there's a lot
Of restaurent at Tokyo
Mall. We should go there!

Uraraka-chan:
Okay I'll meet you at the
entrance in 5!

Me:
In 5 mins??! Guess I'll have to run,
See ya there!

—-

Todoroki and Momo exchanged quite a few words during the 7 minutes they were walking. It felt like forever since they left the restaurent they were at.

Before they knew it , drops of rain started falling from the now darkened sky. Up till now , the sky had been a beautiful shade of blue. Large pillows of cloud were forming , hiding the sun that was there before.

They both quickened their pace , as the rain pitter-pattered everywhere , hoping to take shelter somewhere dry

At this point the two were both running , covering their heads with their hands. Momo was wearing heels so she couldn't run as fast as he did so he had to slow down his pace to match hers. As Todoroki was turning around to call out her name , someone bumped into him.

-Ah my head! The person said as they fell to the ground. Are you okay , Sir? He added after a few moments.

-Yea.. I'm fine. What about you? You hit your head.

-Im fine , he said while turning around to face me.

That's when I noticed his green locks obscuring his eyes. He was wearing an All Might Hoodie and a pair of black jeans. His attire seemed all too familiar. Could this be..?

-Todoroki-kun? He asked , finally getting up and facing me.

-Midoriya..?

——-

(A/N) They're finally gonna meet!!