Chapter 47

( A/N; thank you so much for understanding the situation😔 sorry for making y'all wait! This chapter might seem a little different from the rest since I'm writing this from iPad. I'll get my phone fixed very soon though so back to updating every day. :) )

A few weeks had passed and it was now summer break. The university students no longer had homework and classes to worry about. Some of them had gotten themselves a part time job, others visited relatives but that didn't stop everyone from meeting up from time to time.

"Guys how about we all go on a trip together!" Kirishima, suddenly, asked, sipping on his drink.

"Yass lets do that!" Kaminari nodded, smiling widely.

"I'm in, where do y'all wanna go?", Ashido questioned earning shrugs from the others.

"I'll check trip advisor," Sero suggested.

"Look!" Sero pointed towards his screen, after scrolling for a couple of minutes "it says that Kyoto has lots of great hot springs and street food! We could rent a wooden house for the week, plus it's not expensive!"

"Omg yes, let's go there, it sounds so fun!" Midoriya agreed earning nods of approval from the rest. The boy turned towards Todoroki who was hesitantly nodding, but didn't think much of it.

"Kyoto? Isn't that where Momo lives" Todoroki thought. "Sure it's a big city but we could still run into them, I mean I ran into Midoriya once, before he came to Tokyo University!"

Once Midoriya arrived home, he heard his mom call him from the kitchen. "Izuku? Come here, I made Yakitori."

"Thanks, mom!" Deku said before digging in.

While he went to clean his dish, he decided to ask his mom about the trip he planned with his friends. "Mom?" He started earning a hum from the other. "My friends and I planned to go on a trip to Kyoto.. I can go, right?"

"Of course, you can, Izuku. You're already an adult, no need to ask for my permission." She smiled.

"It'll last a week! We're gonna rent a wooden house too." Midoriya added. "I'll make sure to call you every day" he promised.

"When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow! It's gonna be so much fun, we're all going! Me, Todoroki-kun, Kirishima-kun, Kaminari-kun, Sero-kun, Ashido-san, Uraraka-chan, Jirou-san, Iida-kun, Bakugo, everyone!"

—-

"What?" Endeavour asked, not sure if he had heard his son right.
"I said my friends and I are going to Kyoto together for a week we're renting a place to stay, you don't have to worry about me. Oh and we're leaving, tomorrow." Todoroki sighed.

"And you think I'll let you go?" Endeavour retorted.

"Doesn't matter. I'm an adult, I decide wether I can go or not." Todoroki snapped.

"Do whatever you want."

——

"Did you ask your mom yet?'' Kirishima asked, laying on his stomach on Bakugo's bed.

''Shes gonna say shit I don't like'' Bakugo huffed, sitting on the bean bag next to his nightstand.

''Im sure it won't be that bad..''

''WHAT! BAKUGO HAS FRIENDS? THAT MANY? I WAS SURPRISED YOU EVEN HAD A BOYFRIEND BUT FRIENDS? Wow.'' She acted surprised.

'' i take it back, it is bad..''