Chapter 13

After choosing his outfit , Todoroki got dressed. He wore a denim jacket over a simple white t shirt accompanied by a pair of black ripped jeans.

He quickly walked towards his house's garage where his father had been waiting for him. However he was stopped midway by a familiar voice.

"Todoroki-sama! Are you going somewhere?", asked the voice.

"Ah Tatsumi! Yeah , I'm going to the mall."

Tatsumi was the Todoroki's family head butler. He was very trustworthy hence why he got the position of head butler.

"Have fun!"

After saying their goodbyes to eachother, Todoroki continued walking towards the garage. Once he finally got there he was greeted by the driver. His father was already in the back seat of the car.

"Take us to Tokyo Mall , his father said to the driver"

_____

"Come on, mom! We're gonna be late!"

"Late? You said the store would open at 10 am. It's 8 am , Izuku!"

"I know but there's gonna be a hUGE line. All might is very popular and I don't want the new limited edition figures to be sold out when we get there!"

Midoriya was right. There was indeed a huge line Infront of the Otaku store.

"Izuku are you sure you only want this figurine? Don't you want new clothes or something?"

"Nope. This is what I want", he replied while smiling.

"come on let's get in line!" he said while dragging his mom along with him

_____

"Were here , Sir!", The driver said while parking his car In the Mall's parking garage

Todoroki and his father got out of the car and walked towards the Mall's entrance. They were accompanied by two female butlers.

After a few minutes of walking Endeavor noticed the big line in front of a small store

"Is there something going on over there? "He asked

"Apparently some limited edition figurines are being sold there.", one of the butlers replied.

A limited edition figurine? No.. there's no way. Is this the mall Midoriya was talking about? What if he's here right now!

Todoroki immediately started searching for a green haired boy in the crowd that was in front of the store.

"Shouto , what are you doing? Come here!"

He had no choice but to follow. He didn't want to tell his father that he was looking for a guy he befriended online.

———-

As opening time was approaching , Midoriya and the other All might enthusiasts were getting more and more excited. Some even trying to cut in line but were thankfully stopped by the store staff.

"How much longer till it opens?"

"About 30 minutes."