Chapter 54

"Todoroki-kun ..." Midoriya said, slowly dozing off.

"Yeah, babe?" Todoroki snuggled in closer, nuzzling his nose against the other's bare chest.

Todoroki slept at the dorms due to the younger's insistence. It was already late into the night so the older gave in.

"I'm glad I met you."

"What's this all about- I mean, I'm glad too, of course I am, you stole my heart-"

"I just wanted you to know," Midoriya started, caressing the other's face with his fingers, "After all that's happened recently, I wanted you to know that I'll keep loving you.. no matter what."

"You're so cute, precious cinnamon roll," Todoroki smiled and gently booped the younger's nose.

Midoriya giggled before withering away into slumber. He was breathing softly, chest rising and falling at a slow pace and Todoroki couldn't help but admire the boy sleeping next to him.

His eyes flickered between Midoriya's eyes and lips, studying his features while doing so. Todoroki reached out, hesitantly, hand shaking, as he slightly grazed the other's cheeks. He saw no response from Midoriya so he let his fingers slowly trace the boy's jawline before travelling up to touch his soft lips.

The younger squirmed at his touch, before shifting his body in the opposite direction.

"I love you," Todoroki whispered before closing his eyes and letting his tiredness take over him.

———

"RIIISE AND SHIINEEE," Kaminari shouted, as he barged into the room.

"hEY GUYS- oh.. y'all are still sleeping??" Mina asked, staring at the two boys snuggled together.

"What do you mean they're still asleep- wait why's Todoroki here," Sero questioned.

"Dude, they're dating. I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up seeing him in here every day," Kaminari sighed, glancing at the two who— despite the commotion— were still asleep.

Todoroki slowly opened his eyes and stared at the people in front of him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Todoroki asked, voice still husky.

"Uhm.... I live here???" Kaminari replied, as he swiftly opened the blinds to allow some sunlight to enter the dimly lighted room.

"5 more minutes..." the half asleep boy replied.

"No! Get up!"

——

"Yuu-kun, I'm going to the library to study," Momo effortlessly lied to the butler, "I'll be back around night time, please inform mother and father about my departure!"

"Of course, madam." Yuu might've only worked for the Yaoyorozu family for a couple months but he could still tell Momo was more cheerful than usual, "You seem in a good mood today."

"Ah- do I?" Her cheeks turned into a soft shade of pink, "The weather's so nice today- that must be why."

——————-

11:34 am

Jirou-san:
Where are u?
I'm near the bike railing

Momo:
I'll be arriving shortly. ^o^
5 stops left!

——————

"Five stops? That's around 10 minutes.. perfect!"

Jirou quickly made her way towards a nearby convenience store and grabbed a handful of snacks.