Chapter 48

(A/N; Thank you for waiting!!)

''Woah, this house is pretty big!'' Jirou commented ''Definitely bigger than I imagined, that's for sure.'' she added.

''Right! Even the bathroom is spacious.'' Uraraka replied, exploring the place one room at a time, dragging her suitcase with her.

Midoriya walked into one of the bedrooms and placed his belongings on the floor. ''Fellas'' he started ''Gays.'' he continued, glancing at Bakugo, Kirishima and Tododoki. ''I call dibs on the bed and I'm only letting Todoroki-kun sleep with me!''

''Sounds good to me'' Todoroki nodded in approval.

''HEY WAIT THATS UNFAIR'' Kaminari and Sero said at the same time. ''Jinx!'' Sero stuck out his tongue. ''Fuck'' ''BITCH I SAID JINX!''

"I'm sleeping in the same sleeping bag as Kirishima..'' Bakugo murmured.

''Midoriya-kun, how about a round of Rock Paper Scissors so that it'd be fair.'' Iida walked into the room, both hands tightly wrapped around his backpack's straps.

''Fine. Everyone gather 'round. First two to get the same thing get the bed. Of course, if there are more than one pair who get the same thing, we'll try again till there's only 2.''

''Ready.. set.. ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!''

——

''Ashido-san, are you sure we'll all fit in the bed.. I mean I think it could hold 2 people max.'' Uraraka questioned, unsure about the other's plan.

''Relax, it's gonna be fun.'' She smirked.

——

'' ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!'' Iida yelled out.

''this is taking so long, we've already played like 6 rounds!'' Todoroki whined.

"Again.'' Midoriya stated, ignoring the other's whines. "ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!"

".... and we've got a winner! Congratulations to Kaminari and Sero. You two will be sleeping on the bed, while the rest of us sleep on the cold hard floor.'' Bakugo replied, sarcastically.

''YAS!'' Kaminari yelled out, jumping up and down with Sero. "Wait are we getting the bed for the whole week we're staying here or are we gonna play Rock Paper Scissors every night."

"We'll play Rock Paper Scissors every night. No objections right? Alright then it's decided!'' Kirishima stated.

——-

Outside, the sun had already set, stars being seen glimmering in the   darkened sky. Everyone had settled into the wooden house.

''Guys, Im hungry,'' Ashido patted her stomach. Everyone was sitting together in the living room, not knowing what to do now that they've settled in. ''Wanna buy some street food? I heard they're quite famous here''

'' Im in, let's go!'' Kaminari jumped out of his seat.

'' I think ill get some sleep, the car ride here was exhausting'' Uraraka yawned to which Iida and jirou nodded saying they were tired too.

''Todoroki-kun, do you wanna go?'' Midoriya asked the boy sitting next to him.

"I don't really.. I'd rather cuddle with you." He smiled, engulfing the other into a hug.

"Okay ew. Moving on, how about ashido-san, Sero, Bakugo and Kirishima and I all go buy food for you guys as well. I mean, there isn't anything to eat here."

"Uhm since when did I agree to come." Bakugo questioned, furrowing his eyebrows.

"WERE BAKUSQUAD. NO MAN GETS LEFT BEHIND!"

—-

They were walking in comfortable silence, chatting from time to time, while on their way to get food.
Ashido, Sero and Kirishima were walking infront, while Bakugo and Kaminari were slowly following from behind.

''Are you and Sero dating...?'' Bakugo suddenly asked, looking up at the sky. The two were walking side by side, under the dark sky, illuminated by the dark orange glow of the street lights.

''We arent..'' Kaminari responded after a while. '' Did we look like a couple..?''

''Oh i just thought... nevermind. '' he mumbled. ''YO WAIT UP GUYS!'' Bakugo ran up to the others.

————
(A/N; I'm so sorry for not updating more wksks
School's starting for me tomorrow so I decided I'd update today but this chapter wasn't long😔
This trip filler will take one more long chapter and then jimomo are gonna meet👀

Thank you for tuning in to read this<3

EDIT: it's only the first day but I already have to study for a quiz and do a mini oral presentation...