Chapter 31

"So how did you meet Midoriya-kun?", Todoroki suddenly asked, as he turned around to face the other.

That question made Sero snap out of his thoughts and focus on what was happening. "Me? Oh-uh of course it's me there's no one else here except for Midoriya but how would Midoriya meet Midoriya that wouldn't make sense, wouldn't it? Okay I'm rambling right now, uh so as I was saying, I think we met on the bus when we were going to take our entrance exam, yep!"

As soon as Todoroki opened his mouth, he was interrupted by the sound of books being dropped onto the table followed by a whiny voice.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I SWEAR IM ACTUALLY GONNA ABOUT TO END IT ALL RIGHT THIS MOMEN-"

"Calm down, Kaminari-kun", Midoriya said while getting up and sitting next to him. "I'll help you!"

"Thank you oh great one for heeding my prayers. I always knew angels were real. Kind Midoriya, please assist me in this hellwork", the whiny voice said in a thankful tone.

"On it! You know, if you actually did your homework on time instead of procrastinating, maybe you wouldn't be overloaded with so much work. No tea just facts", Midoriya said as he unzipped his pencil pouch and took out a pencil.

"Or maybe the teachers could stop giving out so much homework! I have a life too, ya know!", Kaminari started before he was intervened by Sero.

"WAIT A MIN- I RECOGNIZE THIS VOICE! ARENT YOU DENKI KAMINARI? THE YOUTUBER? I WATCHED YOUR PLAYING CALL OF DUTY VIDEO", Sero yelled out making those around them turn around and look at Kaminari.

"Uh- yOU KNOW ME?", Kaminari gasped. "Bro this is the first time I'm meeting one of my fans damn thank you for the support, dude. I really appreciate it!"

"No problem dude! This is so exciting, I would've never guessed you were a student at Tokyo University. I mean you didn't seem that bright, to be honest.", Sero answered awkwardly.

"Damn it really be my fans, huh."

"sorry to interrupt but uhm?! You have a YouTube channel? WhATS YOUR CHANNEL NAME?", Midoriya asked excitedly.

"Plain old Denki Kaminari. Want me to show you the video Sero-kun was talking about? It's this one!", he replied as he showed the others the video.

 Want me to show you the video Sero-kun was talking about? It's this one!", he replied as he showed the others the video

(A/N; ARTWORK DOES NOT BELONG TO ME/CREDS TO ARTIST I JUST ADDED THE YOUTUBE FORMAT)

**PLS IGNORE THE FACT THAT HE HAS 6M SUBS. I WAS TOO LAZY TO CHANGE IT, HE ACTUALLY HAS 300k RIGHT NOW**

"YOU HAVE 300k?! OMG IM FRIENDS WITH A FAMOUS PERSON!", Midoriya yelled out. "Wait Todoroki-kun, how are you not shook by this?"

"Oh, I knew. I stumbled upon his video like 2 months ago. I actually commented on it too, aha. Got so many likes on it. Here lemme show y'all", he said as he scrolled down to the comment section to show the others his comment.

 Here lemme show y'all", he said as he scrolled down to the comment section to show the others his comment

"Wow. Wait did you make any new videos recently? I think I'd notice if you filmed a YouTube video especially since we live in the same dorm room"

"Nah not recently. I'm too busy with homework. Soon though. BRO WE SHOULD ALL LIKE MAKE A VLOG TOGETHER OR SOMETHING. I BET MY SUBS WOULD LOVE THAT!", Kaminari excitedly yelled out

"OMG YESSS", the others squealed in excitement.

After the boys planned what they would do in a vlog, the bell rang announcing the end of lunch. Everyone quickly walked towards their classes hoping that the teacher would be nice.

Midoriya had geography, Sero and Kaminari had math together and Todoroki had political science.

Since Kaminari and Sero-kun had already introduced themselves to eachother, they talked as normal friends on their way to class.

One they had finally arrived, they quickly sat down in front of the class and awaited the teacher's arrival.

A few minutes went by and they got to know each other better. It's like they were meant to become friends.

A girl with pink hair sat down next to them and smiled brightly. She then proceeded to introduce herself to the two boys and all three of them quickly clicked.

"Hi, I'm Mina Ashido! Nice to meet y'all!", she happily said

"Duude, your hair is sick! By the way, im Denki Kaminari!"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hanta Sero!"

All three of them talked for quite a bit before being interrupted by the teacher walking into class. The teacher looked like he hadn't slept in days. There were big dark circles forming under his eyes and his beard looked like It hadn't been shaved properly.

"Ok so i won't even introduce this class because y'all know what it is already. It's goddam matH! What is there to introduce!? Anyways I'm Mr Aizawa. Let's just begin already, I'm tired", the teacher said lazily.

"Well this class seems fun", Ashido whispered to her new friends to which they replied by laughing quietly.

"HEY! YOU OVER THERE WITH THE PINK HAIR! Where did you get that done? It looks nice.", the teacher said.

"Me? Oh- uh I did it myself, sensei", she replied while smiling.

"Damn. Have you ever thought about dropping out of school and becoming a hairstylist? Because that would suit you."

"Thanks?.."

The rest of the class was full of mathematical problems, leading to Kaminari banging his head repeatedly on the table and to Sero attempting to stop his friend all while Ashido was filming it and laughing her ass off.

After math class, the three of them exchanged phone numbers and promised to hang out soon.

_______

(A/N ; AYEEE SCHOOL'S OVER!! I think I'll just update this whenever I'm not busy which is going to be pretty often wjsj

BRO IM SO HAPPY STRAY KIDS COMEBACK IS ON THE SAME DAY AS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. IM GONNA STREAM ALL DAY!🤩

Also BNHA SEASON 4 TRAILER CAME OUT RECENTLY IM SO HYPED