Chapter 28

"Boy do I regret sitting here" , Midoriya thought as
he placed his elbow on the table, resting his chin on he palm of his hand.

"HEY , YOU THERE! GUY WITH GREEN LOCKS" , the teacher said as he stood up and pointed towards Midoriya.

"M-me?", the boy asked in a confused tone.

"YES , YOU! DONT REST YOUR CHIN ON THE PALM OF YOUR HAND! YOURE SHOWING SIGNS OF BEING BORED AND TIRED. IN THIS CLASS EVERYONE MUST BE WIDE AWAKE AND LISENING!", he shouted before sitting back down

Midoriya did as the teacher asked him to and repositioned himself in a way that seemed like he was paying attention.

"And that brings us into our first Social Psychology lesson. What is social psychology? Does anyone know the answer?", the teacher asked , looking at every student in the eyes.

One female student raised their hand as soon as she heard the question and eagerly waited for the teacher to call on her.

"Yes , you over there. Please answer the question", the teacher said while pointing towards the said student.

"Social psychology is the branch of psychology that deals with social interactions, including their origins and their effects on the individual."

"What a great textbook answer. Now what do you think Social Psychology means in your own words."

The girl hesitated a bit before shaking her hand.

"Now this is what you shouldn't do. Don't just study the material , you must understand it as well. There's no point in coming to school if you're just studying the material to pass the exams. These are the types of people that will undoubtedly fail in their chosen careers."

"Social Psychology is the scientific field that seeks to understand the nature and causes of individual behavior in social situations." , he continued

"Basically it's that the way we behave is influenced by others. Wether it be what you decide to wear or when you put on deodorant, those actions are directly or indirectly affected by those around you.", the teacher said before he grabbed the textbook that was on his desk and opening it.

« Please go to page 4 »

The students all opened their textbooks and went to the said page.

« Introduction to Social Psychology 1Z03. I want you guys to read the pages 1 to 7 and sum up what you read in your own words. I will be picking up your work at the end of class and grading them. If you finished your work in advance , you may continue reading the next pages. Remember that finishing quickly will not give you an advantage so please take your time doing the work. »

Two hours had passed by quickly and the class was finally over. All the students gave their work to the teacher and left.

Midoriya sighed while walking in the hallways. That class drained all of his energy. While the material he was learning was very interesting , summing up the 7 pages was a lot of work.

He then remembered that Sero-kun had asked him to text him once his class ended so he did exactly that.

Me:
My class ended!
I'm so tired wjsjw

Sero-kun:
Bro I'm so bored
The class is ending in 30
Mins. Ill meet u
At the cafeteria in 35 mins
Alright. See ya

Me:
Alright see ya then

He then proceeded to start walking before realizing that he had no idea where the cafeteria was

Me:
WAIT WHERES
THE CAFETERIA??!
(Sent)

Me:
SERO-KUN?
(Sent)

« Oh no », he thought. He had no other choice but to ask another student for the directions.

After walking for a few minutes , he finally found someone who looked like they knew their way around the school.

« EXCUSE ME », he shouted, hoping that the student would hear him despite being far away

« Me? », the student asked pointing at himself

« Yes! », midoriya started before running up to him. « Do you know where the cafeteria is? »

« Yea , I'm actually going there right now. Follow me! » , the student said while taking Midoriya's hand

The two boys walked down the stairs leading towards the cafeteria before sitting town at a table.

« I'm Izuku Midoriya , by the way », he said before smiling widely.

« I'm Rikido Satou, pleased to meet you, Midoriya! »

——

The teacher casually shook the boy before yelling « WAKE UP! » in his ears.

« HUH WH- IM AWAKE , IM AWAKE! »

« Why were you sleeping in my class? It's only the first day , you shouldn't be tHIS tired! », he asked.

« I'm so sorry that won't happen again , sir! »

« What's your name , student? »

« Hanta Sero , sir », the student replied.

« I was thinking of not giving any homework to anyone today as it is the first day but I've changed my mind. Mr Hanta Sero, do pages 3 to 15 for next class. May I remind you that next class is tomorrow at first period again. Goodluck. »

« Yes, sir... », he replied while sighing.

——-

« MIDORIYA! », the boy ran towards the younger , almost tripping while doing so.

« What's up , Sero-kun? », the younger replied, looking up from his phone.

« CAN YOU BELIEVE I GOT 12 PAGES OF HOMEWORK JUST BECAUSE I SLEPT FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES OF CLASS »

« Bro that sucks. You shouldn't have fallen asleep »

« It's not my fault dude! I WAS SO TIRED! »

« You should get started on your homework. There's still like an hour left till next class. »

« True.. ugh. Can you help me? », he asked hoping the younger would say yes.

« Woah , look at the time! It's already time for my next class. Haha , wouldn't want to be late. Bye Sero-kun! », he replied before rushing out of the cafeteria.

« MIDORIYA , YOU TRAITOR! », Sero-kun shouted.

That comment earned a lot of stares from the other students. Some laughed , while others just watched.

« Oh no they're looking at me », he thought. « I'm gonna be known as the weird kid of school , fuck. »

(A/N; HELLO THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN TO READ THIS! I sadly won't be able to update next week because of my exams so please wait a little longer for the next chapter<3)