Chapter 17

A week had passed since Midoriya took his entrance exam. He hadn't gotten a response from Tokyo university yet but that didn't stop kirishima from throwing a congratulations party every day.

It was now eight o'clock in the morning on a Saturday. Midoriya had woken up earlier than usual so he decided to make himself  a cup of coffee. When he finished , he unlocked his phone and opened his message app while taking a sip out of his coffee mug.

To his surprise , he opened his app to find the message he had been waiting for ; the message that will tell him wether or not he passed the Tokyo university entrance exam

>1 new message from TokyoUniversityAdministration

« This is it » he thought. « I'm going to finally find out if I passed »

Before he knew it , Midoriya had spat out his coffee causing him to start chocking

- BRO ARE YOU OKAY? A startled , half asleep kirishima came running out of his room

-Y-yes , I'm fine kirishima-kun

-Why'd you spit out your coffee.. asked the red haired boy

-I uh

Not knowing what to say , Midoriya handed kirishima his phone.

-OMG YOU PASSED!! , he shouted after reading the message

-I PASSED!!!

The two teenagers were jumping around in their dorm room happily before being interrupted by a knocking noise coming from the front door. It was their neighbour.

-Could you guys please tone down the volume! It's like ass o'clock in the morning and there's no school why are y'all even awake.

-S-sorry..

After jumping some more but this time more quietly , Midoriya decided to tell all his friends the news. He messaged them all the same thing : I passed!

It took a while for his friends to reply because it was early in the morning but when they did , their reactions did not disappoint.

Class prez👓:
WHAT REALLY? IM SO PROUD OF YOU , MIDORIYA-KUN! YOU DESERVED TO PASS! I WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR NEW UNIVERSITY. ILL MISS YOU HERE AT OUR UNIVERSITY BUT IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN IM HAPPY FOR YOU!

Uraraka-chan:
OMG DEKU CONGRATULATIONS! as I promised , I'll buy you lunch at whatever restaurent you want! Just hmu whenever you're hungry.

Jirou-san:
I always knew you were too smart to be friends with

Bakugay:
Congrats man!

« Okay » he thought. « The only person who hasn't answered yet is todoroki-kun.. »

What Midoriya didnt know , however was that today , was a busy day for Todoroki. The day he's going to meet the Yaoyorozus.

——

- SHOUTO! ARE YOU READY YET?

- WAit!

« uGH why did I even agree to this » he thought. « This suit looks way to classy for meeting them. I look like I'm gonna meet the president! »

-ShOUTO WHATS TAKING SO LONG!

-COMING! He replied annoyed.

Upon arriving downstairs , Shouto was greeted by the butler that would be accompanying him and his driver. His father decided it would be best to go to the meeting place in two different cars.

-today's a big day isn't it , Todoroki-sama , said the driver.

Todoroki nodded in response , not wanting to seem rude. After an hour drive , Todoroki finally arrived to the meet up location. His father arrived a few seconds later.

Both were greeted by one of the guards at the entrance of the restaurent. He asked them to follow him towards the table the Yaoyorozus were sitting at.

After walking a bit more , Todoroki spotted a black haired couple and next to them was a girl that looked the same age as him. « Must be momo » he thought.

Him and his father were finally seated In front of the Yaoyorozus. This was the meeting that will decide wether or not Endeavor's company and The Yaoyorozus's company will be business partners. He couldn't ruin it.

- Hello Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu. I'm Enveavor and this is my son Shouto. It's my pleasure to meet you.

-Oh please the pleasure is all ours. This is our daughter Momo. I'm sure she and Shouto will have a great relationship. Momo! Don't just sit there ; Introduce yourself!

-U-uh Hi I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Nice to meet you. She said as she reached out her hand to shake Todoroki's

Todoroki shakes her hand and smiles forcefully. He didn't want to be here.

—-
(A/N) Thanks for tuning in to read this <3