Chapter 42

(A/N; i find it funny how everyone's happy that Tododeku is together but don't y'all think this fanfic has been moving too smoothly these past couple chapters? Did y'all forget about the arranged marriage? What about Tsuyu, Midoriya's ex? We still don't know why they broke up👀)

—-

''Welcome. Thou shalt not enter before performing the ritual.'', Kirishima started.

"Uhm.. what ritual...", Kaminari asked, confused, slowly backing away from the dorm room. Ashido was equally as confused as the other.

"WAit a min. Ain't this the Shrek ritual Midoriya talked to me about? Please continue with your ritual, kind sir. I'll gladly follow Shrek", Todoroki asked, excited.

"Ah, I see thee are an intellectual. I shalt now proceed with the ritual. Please follow me.", Kirishima indicated before he sat the two boys on the living room couch.

THOU SHALT PRAISE THY LORD AND SAVIOR, SHREK.", Kirishima started.

"SHREK SHREK SHREK SHREK", the rest changed in a monotone.

"SHREK SHREK SHREK", Todoroki joined.

"what the actual fuck is going on..", Kaminari asked himself.

"THOU SHALT BE CLEANSED FOR THY LORD, SHREK. ALL MUST BE CLEANSED IN CONTACT OF THY SUPREME LEADER.", Kirishima continued.

"SUPREME LEADER SUPREME LEADER SUPREME LEADER", the rest chanted.

"HAIL SHREK.", he added, gesturing to the three to say the same thing.

They did as told and shouted "HAIL SHREK."

"SHREK SHREK SHREK"

"The ritual is now complete. Welcome, you are now officially a member.'', Kirishima stated.

"What the heck just happened..", Kaminari looked at Sero to which the other just shrugged.

After the boys had finished the ritual, they continued their day normally. Midoriya had asked everyone if they wanted to do a sleep over and they had all agreed.

Bakugo and Kirishima quickly became close with Sero, Kaminari and Ashido. They had even made their own squad name. "Bakusquad".

"And why do you think we all agreed to be called bakusquad?", Sero asked, clearly not liking the name.

"Why not? I like it.", Bakugo said, nonchalantly.

"That's because it's your name!!", Kaminari joined.

"Honestly I don't really care. We can be called bakusquad or whatever. It actually sounds pretty cool.", Ashido said.

"Finally, someone who gets it.", Bakugo grinned

"Guess that's that! We're now officially the Bakusquad.", Kirishima stated.

Meanwhile, Todoroki and Midoriya were cuddling on the couch. Todoroki was gently stroking Midoriya's hair while the other slept on him.

"Hey, precious cinnamon roll?", Todoroki asked, gently tapping Midoriya's shoulder to which the other hummer in response.

"Can I come over tomorrow?"

The younger nodded and went back to sleeping.

''Yo, lovebirds. Do y'all wanna watch a movie with us. We're watching Tenki no ko.'', Bakugo asked the two.

Todoroki agreed and soon, all of the boys, including Ashido were in front of the tv, watching the movie.

''The animation is giving me Kimi no nawa vibes.'', Ashido commented.