Chapter 21

Ferris wheel, roller coaster, haunted house, tea cup ride, swinging pirate ship, boat rides, go carts, bumper cars, merry-go-round, slides with kiddie ball pit at the end , carnival games ; this amusement park had everything!

Midoriya and his friends were waiting in line at the ticket booth , all very excited to go on the rides and have fun.

After buying their tickets , they hurriedly entered the amusement park.

"HURRY UP , DEKU! I WANNA TRY TO THE BUMPER  CARS" , uraraka-chan yelled out.

"COMING!"

—-

"I wanna go on that roller coaster" , jirou-san said as she pointed towards the one she was talking about.

"Nahh , we should go on the swinging pirate ship!" , kirishima-kun replied excitedly.

"BuT the bumper cars!"

After a few minutes of arguing about which thing to do first , they decided they should split into teams.

"Whoever wants to go on the pirate ship come with me!!!"

"Guess I'm coming with you" , bakugo said while grinning

"Then.. deku! You come with me. You said you wanted to go on the bumper carts earlier"

"Uh.. I'm pretty sure you're the one that said that but okay."

"Well guess I'm with you then , iida-kun"

"WORRY NOT , JIROU-SAN WE WILL HAVE AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF FUN TODAY!"

"Yayy..."

——

The smell of churros engulfed the entire bumper carts section , both Uraraka-chan and Midoriya were very tempted into buying some but decided not to since they'd feel nauseous while riding the rides.

"I'm so gonna oBLITERATE you! , uraraka-chan yelled out

"oH ITS ON"

——

"Swinging pirate ship! Swinging pirate ship! We're gonna go on a swinging pirate ship!~" Kirishima-kun cheered as he skipped around.

"Can you not. People are looking at us weirdly"

Kirishima hummed before asking , "How do pirates know that they are pirates?"

"This better not be a lame pu-" Bakugo started before he was interrupted by kirishima.

"Because they think, therefore they ARRRR!!!!!" he said while laughing at his own joke.

"That isn't even funny" he replied while grinning

—-

"Jirou-san are you sure you want to go on t-that roller coaster"

"Positive!" She replied while smiling

"B-but so many people are screaming I don't think-"

"ThEYRE SCREAMING BECAUSE THEYRE HAVING FUN!! Don't worry"

"If you s-say so.."

After waiting in line for a good 20 minutes , it was finally their turn to hop onto the ride.

After they got on and sat on the seats , the staff person was explaining to them the rules.