Chapter 40

"GUYS WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK," Midoriya shouted before he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"I'm awake..", a half asleep Todoroki said, voice husky.

"WAit.. where am i-", Sero suddenly yelled out, still processing his surroundings.

"At our dorm. You passed out yesterday while you and Kaminari-kun were playing games," Midoriya answered while washing his face.

''You didnt even try to wake me up??'', Sero retorted.

''I figured it would be best to just let you sleep. Besides, your dorm is literally 3 minutes away.''

''Anyways,'' Midoriya added after making his way towards the kitchen to grab himself something to eat. ''Go wake up that snoring goofball next to you. We're leaving in 2 hours.''

Sero did as Midoriya had asked him to and gently tapped on the other's shoulder earning a groan from him. After several more taps, he decided to gently push him. That "gently" soon turned into an "aggressively" as the blond haired male simply would not wake up.

''Wake up omg. Get your ass outta bed we gotta leave soon!'', Sero snapped.

''Sero..?'', the boy asked as he slowly woke up from his slumber. ''Wait- what are you doing on my bed??? Did we sleep together?'', Kaminari asked, cheeks started to turn red.

''Yeah, bro. Anyways get up!''

Kaminari felt embarrassed but also disappointed. He never thought the word 'bro' would make him feel so..sad.

After an hour or so, all four boys were ready for their trip to the amusement park. They packed everything they needed which include: snacks, water bottles, headphones and a power bank to charge their phones with incase it dies.

Midoriya suggested it would be better to only bring one bag so that they wouldn't have to carry several bags on them. They did a vote and Todoroki was chosen to be the bag carrier.

Ashido arrived a few minutes later and they were all set to go.

''All right! We're all set and ready to go. This is gonna be so much fun!'', Kaminari said, enthusiastically.

''Yea bUT once we get home we gotta worry about our homework and assignments.'', Sero sighed.

''Stop being such a vibe killer, Sero-kun!'', Ashido retorted to which the other just shrugged.

''Hold on. I'll text the others to make sure they're awake.'', Midoriya said before taking out his phone and doing exactly that.

Saturday outing!

Midoriya:
Good morning!
Are y'all even awake?

Kiri:
Morning!
Yeahh
Well me and bakugo are
Idk about Uraraka

Uraraka:
Good morning!!
I'm awake too

Midoriya:
that's great then
Do y'all need us to pick u up or

Kiri:
Nah man but thanks
for the offer. Bakugo's driving me
and Uraraka there

Midoriya:
alright
See y'all soon!

Uraraka:
see ya :3

Kiri: Ttyl!

—-

"Okay lets gooo", Midoriya said, excitedly.

Earlier this week, Midoriya had asked his mother if he could borrow her car for today so they were gonna use that to drive to the Amusement park. The boys and Ashido did a quick round of Rock Paper Scissors to determine who would be the driver for today as well as to choose the seats.