Chapter 11

Incoming call from 'Todoroki-kun '!

Answer ✔️          Decline

Midoriya gulped before answering , this would be the first time he had ever heard todoroki-kun's voice. He expected a mainly voice from how the elder looked and what he got was exactly that.

 He expected a mainly voice from how the elder looked and what he got was exactly that

*credits to the artists that drew these/I only edited it into FaceTime format*

"Hey midoriya.", A deep voice but appealing voice said

"Todoroki-kun!" The younger excitedly said, wearing a big smile on his face

"UhM.. i dont really know what to say, sorry I'm being so awkward I SWEAR IM NOT ACTUALLY LIKE THIS!"

Todoroki chuckled and replied

"I believe you. Besides the whole point of this call was to play 21 questions!"

"Okay, I'll start. The elder deeply gazed at Midoriya and casually asked "What's your sexual orientation?"

"W-what", the younger blurted out a bit flustered and his cheeks flushed

"Whats wrong?" Todoroki replied innocently.

"N-nothing that was just a bit sudden..heh"

"I have a -uhM preference for males.", he finally replied.

Todoroki-kun didn't show much of a reaction, in fact he seemed .. pleased?

"Ah really? Interesting , interesting. Your turn to ask me a question , Midoriya."

the way he said Midoriya made the boy blush. It just sounded soo good when he said it.

"I'm gonna ask the same question you asked me. What's your sexual orientation?" Midoriya was anticipating the other's answer. If todoroki had the same orientation as his , maybe something would spark between them.

"Im.. straight.", He replied while slightly smiling.

It was at that moment where everything Midoriya had been hoping for vanished. Maybe todoroki-kun wasn't the one for him , maybe he was the only one getting excited whenever the other messaged him. Maybe they would indeed stay just best friends. What Midoriya didnt know though was that Todoroki was lying.

"Oh..MY turn!" The green haired boy said, praying that the next questions go by quickly so he could end the call. He felt so embarrassed.

Todoroki thought for a while before asking "why is here so many books behind you? Do you have any exams coming up?"

"Oh.. about that.. I was actually thinking of trying out for Tokyo University but I'm not so sure anymore.."

"Hey thats my school! You should definitely try out. If you get in we would be like real life best friends!"

"Yeah .. best friends. Okay now it's your turn. Do you have any siblings?"

" I have three! 2 brothers and 1 sister. They're all older than me. What about you? Do you have any siblings?"

"Lucky.. I don't have any siblings. It's just me and my mom."

"what about your dad?"

"hEY! It was my turn to ask a question." The younger said while pouting

"Oops, sorry. Go ahead, ask me anything!"

"hmm..What's your Snapchat? I'm much more actif on there than on messages so I think we should talk on there"

"My user is ; Icyhotboi. Don't ask why I chose that name"

"ADDED!"

"Now my turn.. what about your dad?", Todoroki asked, intrigued.

"he doesn't really live with us and I haven't heard from him in a while"

"Oh..I'm sorry"

"there isn't anything to be sorry about , Todoroki-kun! Besides I have my mom and she's all I need"

"THATS RIGHT, KIDDOS." A wild mama Midoriya suddenly appeared.

"MOM?!" Midoriya yelled out.

"i Heard you were talking to someone so I wanted to see who it was. I didn't know you befriended such a handsome guy!"

"Aha.. thank you , mrs Midoriya." Todoroki smiled.

"Call me mom! What's your name, handsome boy?"

"My name is Todoroki Shouto, pleased to meet you, mrs Midoriya."

"So hes handsome AND polite. A win for the gays"

"MOM! HES STRAIGHT!"

"Aw really? But I already made your ship name.. Tododeku!"

"MOM , PLEASE LEAVE."

"Fine , fine. Bye future son in law!"

"IM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT TODOROKI-KUN!", Midoriya quickly said, embarrassed about what had just happened.

"Haha dont worry about it. Your mom seems chill. I like her."

"just because your straight, handsome and polite doesn't mean you can have my mom", Midoriya replied sarcastically.

"thATS NOT WHAT I MEANT-"

Todoroki was interrupted by a yell coming from the kitchen. It was his dad.

"SHOUTO! SHOUTO! COME DOWN HERE."

"im sorry, Midoriya. I have to go. I'll message you later bye.", Todoroki waved before ending the call.

He then walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen where his dad was impatiently waiting for him.

"finally you're here , the older male said."

"what do you need?", Todoroki asked him knowing it wasn't going to be anything good.

"Look at this picture. Her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. She's the same age as you and she comes from a very wealthy family. I think she would make the perfect wife for you."

————-
thanks for tuning in to read I really can't believe how many reads this has wjsjw thank you again and see y'all next chapter!