Chapter 32

(A/N; during the FaceTime call when Midoriya said he had a preference for males it doesn't mean he's gay. He's bi. Just wanted to clarify this because many of you seem to think he is)

After school ended, Todoroki got onto the car his father had sent out to go get him. This was routine ; Wake up, go to school and come back home in this specific car. He wasn't allowed to go outside much but even so he disobeyed his father's rules and snuck out pretty often without anyone noticing. He wasn't gonna let him ruin his life.

Upon entering the car, he was greeted by his usual driver. The drive home always took about an hour so Todoroki often did his homework in the car. Today, however he didn't have any so he just used his phone. As he was scrolling through his feed, he received a notification coming from iMessage.

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
Hi! Feels like I haven't texted you
In forever damn.

Me:
Same woahh
What's up?

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
I'm just helping Kaminari-kun
With homework. What about u?

Me:
Ur gonna be stuck with helping
Him do his homework for the longest
Time because u never decline u dumb bitch

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
HEy! I am no dumb bitch😤

Me:
If u say so😂

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
Btw I was wondering if u could
Hang out with us next week

Me:
Sure! Where we going?
Also who's "us"

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
Yaay! We're going to this amusement
Park. We've already been there
Before and it's super fun!

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
"Us" is ; Me, Kaminari , Sero ,
Their new friend named Ashido,
And some friends from my old Uni ;
Kirishima , Bakugo aND uraraka

Me:
Woah that's a lot of people!
are u sure u want me there? I mean
The only person I know well in all of
Those people is Kaminari and he's
Pretty social so hes definitely gonna
Leave me alone to talk to the
Others

Precious cinnamon roll💛:
Hey u know me too! Not that well
But we've talked quite a lot so I think
U should come. Plus even if Kaminari
Left u alone I'll talk with u and
introduce u to the others

Me:
Then I guess I'll come🤩

"Todoroki-sama we've arrived at your home", the driver said. "Please quickly go to your room and get changed into your home attire. Your father is in the dining room and he would like to speak to you."

Todoroki nodded hesitantly. He knew what his father wanted to speak with him about. He quickly texted Midoriya "good bye" and walked his way towards the entrance of his home. After knocking two times, one of the butlers opened the door for him. Todoroki then rushed up stairs and quickly changed into his home attire.

After changing his outfit, he slowly walked downstairs to the dining room. The boy put on his realest fake smile and appeared In front of his father.

"Good evening, father", he said as he bowed

"Ah Shouto. I was wondering when you'd get home. How was your day at school , my son?", the other asked

"Just get to the point. I have better things to do than to speak about this arranged marriage shit.", Todoroki responded in a annoyed tone.

"Shouto...I see you still haven't learned to respect your elders. That doesn't matter right now though.", Endeavour said before clearing his throat.

"We spoke with the Yaoyorozus and we concluded that you will be marrying Momo once you've both graduated. For now you two will merely date and get to know each other better. Make sure to leave a good impression on the girl, we don't want them to cancel our collaboration just because you don't treat her right.", he added.

"Can't you understand that I do not want to marry her? Guess that can't great through to your thick, money loving head. Is that all? I'll be leaving now.", the younger said before walking his way back to his room and throwing himself face first on his bed.

"I think we should sign Shouto up for manner lessons because this is getting out of hand", endeavour said while turning to face the butler right next to him to which the other just shrugged.

A few minutes later, someone knocked at Todoroki's room. The younger just shouted at whoever it was that the door was open and went back to sleeping.

"Hey.. Shouto-sama.. are you alright?", the person asked worriedly.

"Tatsumi-san?", Todoroki said as he turned around to face the person.

"Yes, sir! I know it's unfair to you that you have to obey your father's wishes but you have to stay strong. There will be a day where you can and will leave this place and be happy with your own family.", the Butler said while giving the younger a wide smile.

"I know.. it's just hard right now. I'm trying to be happy, I really am but what can I do when I cant even breathe without being monitored. I miss my real mom, Tatsumi-san. I miss her a lot.", Todoroki said, tears starting to form under his eyes.

"Don't cry! Don't cry! What happened to being strong , huh?" The other said while sobbing.

"Wait..", the younger wiped his tears off of his eyes and said " why are you crying".

"Seeing you cry makes me sad. So don't cry alright, Shouto-sama", the Butler took some tissues out of his pocket and handed them to the younger."What if I told you where your mother was?", he quietly said, almost whispering.

"YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS?", Todoroki shouted out.

"Shhh. If they hear us, we'll both get in trouble"

"You know where she is?", he said again but this time while whispering.

"Yes.. if you promise me you won't get caught while going there I'll tell you."

Todoroki nodded and awaited the other's response

Tatsumi quickly wrote down the address on a small piece of paper and handed it to the younger who was eagerly waiting to know where his real mother had been all this time. Todoroki took it and placed it inside of his phone cover, knowing that no one will ever think of looking in there.

It was already night so tatsumi decided to leave Todoroki alone to sort things out. Todoroki had decided that he would give his mother a visit tomorrow at lunch. He couldn't go after school because the car that takes him home will be waiting for him and he couldn't go in the morning because he had classes. Lunch was the perfect time to give his mother a visit.

——————
(A/N; thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic I really appreciate it <3

ALSO THANK U FOR 17K IM?? I swear I was at 16k literally yesterday-