Chapter 19

-Todoroki-kun? He asked , finally getting up and facing me. His eyes were green. The kind of green that the forest looked like after it rains. That colour that brings hope and life.

His eyes were beautiful. That picture he sent me didn't do his eyes justice. They were the kind of thing you had to see with your own to eyes to know how beautiful they actually were.

- Midoriya..? I finally replied , after snapping out of my thoughts.

The boy that was Infront of me truly was the one I had been talking to for weeks online. The person I had been hoping to meet since the moment I began talking to him. Now that he's actually Infront of me , all the words I've been wanting to tell him left my mouth. My mind was blank. All I could do was admire his beautiful eyes.

At this point , Momo had caught up with us. She stared at us , wearing a confused expression on her face before asking « Is he your friend? » .

-Ah yes.. this is Midoriya , my uhh friend. he replied

« Is this why Todoroki-kun hadn't replied to my messages? » Midoriya thought.
« he was on a date.. I thought he was single?! »

Before anyone could say anything , a brown haired girl holding an umbrella came running towards us. She then smiled brightly at Midoriya and handed him the umbrella.

-Deku-kun! You said you were gonna be here in 5 minutes! Liar. she said as she pouted.

-Ah Uraraka- chan! Sorry i just bumped into someone. He replied while pointing towards todoroki-kun.

-Well then.. if you're done apologizing , let's go!

Midoriya bowed to Todoroki-kun before running off with Uraraka-chan towards Tokyo Mall. His heart was beating faster than ever.

"Was midoriya-kun on a date..?" Todoroki-kun mumbled to himself

- I'm sorry what was that?

-Oh..nothing. Let's go to Tokyo Mall! Its still raining so we should hurry ! Todoroki said quickly changing his saddened expression to a happier one.

——

-So...where do you want to eat? I'm feeling burgers! Uraraka-chan asked while patting her stomach and smiling widely.

-There's a McDonald's right around the corner we should go there , he replied while smiling back at her.

After a few minutes of walking , they had finally arrived at the McDonald's.

-You go place an order ! I'll go find a place to sit at!

What felt like ages to their hungry stomachs was only 10 minutes. Their order was finally ready.

-Wait don't eat yet! I'm gonna take a picture for my Snapchat story. Midoriya said while quickly taking out his phone to snap a picture.

-Seriously..fine go ahead.

—-

*ding*

-was that your phone? Momo asked

-Uhh yea , Todoroki-kun replied as he took his phone out of his pocket and checked what the notification was.

>Midoriya_2000 has posted a new story!

"Oh she's only a friend..." , Todoroki mumbled to himself

—-
(A/N)
I had no idea how to finish this wjsjw
I also had no idea how to write their first meeting so I decided to avoid it 🙃
DoNT WORRY THO THEYLL DEFINITELY HAVE A PROPER MEETING IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS
ANYWAYS THANKS FOR TUNING IN TO READ THIS <3