Chapter 41

''W-what'', Midoriya stuttered.

''I think.. I like you.'', Todoroki replied, looking away.

''O-oh..'', Midoriya answered, cheeks flushed.

''Do you perhaps.. want to uhm.. be my b-boyfriend?''

——
Amusement park gc!

Uraraka:
Todoroki? Me and Ashido want snacksss
(Seen by Sero, Kamiboi, Mina)

Uraraka:
Todoroki?
(Seen by Sero, Kamiboi, Mina)

Uraraka:
hey have y'all seen him?

Sero:
Last time I spotted him he was near the shooting game stand

Kamiboi:
I want snacks too >:(

Mina:
wanna meet up and search for them together?

Sero:
where are y'all?

Uraraka:
Near the bumper carts

Sero:
okay were coming

——

''Your b-boyfriend.. I t-thought you were straight?'', Midoriya questioned after processing the situation.

''About that haha.. I lied..''

''O-oh..'', Midoriya still wasn't sure if what was happening was real. It was what he wanted since they had met. ''You're not joking right?''

''Why would I joke about something so serious. I like spending time with you, precious cinnamon roll. I know we haven't known each other for that long but I really find comfort in your presence..''

Midoriya gulped. ''Prove it! Prove me that you aren't lying.''

—-

''Isn't that them over there?'', Sero asked, squinting his eyes.

''I'd recognize Todoroki's hair anywhere. Let's goo I'm starving.'', Kaminari said, happy that he's finally gonna eat snacks.

As they approached the pair, they noticed they were abnormally close to each other. Kaminari was about to interrupt them when Todoroki suddenly leaned in and kissed Midoriya, closing the gap between their lips. It wasn't just a quick peck, it was an actual kiss.

Todoroki felt Midoriya's warm lips move against his before they quickly pulled away once they realized their friends were staring at them, jaws dropped.

''UhM.. hi guys'', Midoriya said after moving farther from Todoroki.

Kaminari looked over at Sero who looked like he had lost all hope in his eyes. His usual smile was replaced with a frown. He also noticed Uraraka seemed shocked. ''Midoriya's Really our here having a whole harem and he doesn't know about it.''

''Hold on a min— are you guys dating??'', Ashido questioned, lowkey praying that they were.

'' uhm..", Todoroki started before looking over at Midoriya who nodded and replied ".. yes we are dating!'', before intertwining his fingers with  Todoroki's.

''Always knew y'all would end up together. Midoriya was always blushing super madly and Todoroki flirted a lot.'', Ashido smirked.

''Was I that obvious oh no'', Midoriya replied, hiding his face behind his hands before Todoroki stopped him and said ''Dont hide your face. It's too pretty to be hidden'' which lead to a flustered Midoriya.

''Congrats... ill support your relationship till the end.'', Sero said once he had processed the situation.

''Yeah.. me too!'', Uraraka joined, a bit sad that she didn't have a chance with Midoriya but also happy for him. She was happy for her crush of 4 years who finally managed to find himself someone to love. She couldn't hate Todoroki. He did what she couldn't and she could only blame herself for missing her chance. "Ill just lock away these feelings of mine. Its okay.", she reassured herself.

''Im still hungry but yeah same here'', Kaminari joined in as well.

——

''WAit so you're dating this Todoroki dude and I wasn't the first to know?? As your best friend, I feel so offended right now.'', Kirishima whined.

''It's not my fault! The others just so happened to catch us K-kissing..'', Midoriya answered, shyly.

''WAIT YALL KISSED TOO??'', Kirishima yelled, earning looks from the people around them.

Midoriya nodded. He, too, was surprised when Todoroki did that.

''you complete moron! Didn't you promise you wouldn't date anyone who hasn't pledged loyalty to Shrek??'', Kirishima retorted.

''Since when did I—"

"ITS IN THE SHREK GUIDE BOOK!! Rule number 23 do not date anyone who hasn't pledged loyalty to Shrek", Kaminari said, disappointingly.

''Then.. how about we do the ritual today?''

On the drive to Kirishima's dorm, Midoriya had fallen asleep on Todoroki's shoulder. The elder was staring at him fondly, a blush creeping up to his cheeks.

Uraraka decided not to join them. She made up and excuse and said ''I'm really tired from all the walking we did today. Sorry I cant come, bye guys!''. In reality she didn't want to come because she knew her heart would hurt. She wanted to have time to think things through.

Sero, on the other hand, joined them. He wasn't really sure what to think of everything. He ended up choosing to move on. It wasn't easy that's for sure but he didn't want to be unhappy anytime he was around the two so he decided to suck it up. ''He was only a small crush, after all. It doesn't matter.''

Once they arrived at their destination, Todoroki gently tapped Midoriya to wake him up.

Midoriya was now wide awake and ready for what was about to happen. He had already explained to Sero what they were gonna do and since Sero had already gone through the ritual, he agreed to take part in this one.

Kirishima unlocked the door to his room and let everyone in except for Kaminari and Todoroki who had no idea about what was going to happen. The others quickly put white blankets over there heads after lighting up some light sticks.

Bakugo rushed towards Kirishima and handed him a blanket and light stick too. The other immediately the blanket over his head and began the ritual.

''Welcome. Thou shalt not enter before performing the ritual.'', Kirishima started.

———
(A/N; this chapter was a bit rushed wjsjw but heyy after 41 chapters, TODODEKU ARE DATING!!)