Chapter 27

A week had already passed and it was officially Midoriya's first day at Tokyo University. He was both excited and nervous.

He had already received his schedule when he first arrived but he still didn't know his way around the school yet so he was mentally preparing himself to ask someone for help when he ends up getting lost.

« Morning , Midoriya! You're finally gonna start suffering » , Kaminari-kun said as he tossed the boy an orange. « You're gonna be needing all the energy you can get. »

The green haired boy grinned in response. He was finally going to experience what one of the top Universities in Japan was like.

« By the way , what do you major in »

«I major in social sciences! I'm aiming to become a Police detective » , he replied as his lips formed a broad smile.

« Really? That's so cool! I'm majoring in computer science to become a software engineer. I could even be apart of the PSIA and stalk everyone at the same time! »

« that actually suits you , woah. Anyways I better get going. Wouldn't want to be late on the first day of school! See ya later , kaminari-kun » , he said after grabbing his backpack and putting on his jacket.

After walking out of the room , Midoriya walked down the stairs and towards the exit. He was greeted by his friend , Sero-kun who was waiting for him.

« Hey , Buddy! Ready for some school! » , he shouted as soon as he saw midoriya .

« I'm so ready! Just a bit nervous , though »

« Don't worry about it , everything's gonna be alright! What's your first class »

« Wait let me check it's uh- Social Psychology 1Z03 »

« Ooh , sounds interesting » , sero sighed before saying « I have math »

« Math? First period? On a mOnday? I'm so sorry you have to suffer that way. I just realized you haven't told me what you want to become yet »

« Oh me? I want to become a civil engineer. Gotta be extra good at math , sadly. »

The two boys talked for quite a bit before they finally arrived at the entrance of the University.

« what campus is your class at? » , midoriya asked hoping they'd have to go to the same building

« Hongo Campus. What about you? »

« Hongo Campus! »

They then walked towards the building together but had to part ways after a couple minutes because their classes were in different directions.

« Text me when your class is over! » , Sero-kun shouted out before running towards his class

Midoriya nodded before he started hurriedly looking for his class. His room number was 2304 but he couldn't find it anywhere. His heart started beating faster and faster before he noticed another student walking in the hallways.

The green haired boy ran towards the student , making him flinch at the sudden appearance of someone in front of him.

« HI UHM CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME I UH AM KINDA LOST AND-«

« Calm down , dude. What's the class number? »

« 2304! Do you know where it is? Class is about to start and-«

« Yeah , follow me. I'm actually going there too. » , the other calmly replied.

« Thank you so so much. I'm Midoriya , by the way. Izuku Midoriya , nice to meet you.»

« I'm Shinso. Shinso Hitoshi. » the boy replied , not bothering to face Midoriya.

After walking around a bit more , the two arrived in class right on time. Shinso quickly found himself a spot , leaving Midoriya alone.

Midoriya stared at all of the students , not knowing where to sit. He didn't want to sit next to any rowdy or annoying students so he thought about it for a bit before he realized that the whole front area wasn't taken.

« Why wouldn't anyone be sitting at front » he mumbled to himself

He found out the hard way. Once the teacher walked in , his voice was the only sound that could be heard in the entire room. He spoke so loudly that Midoriya's eardrums started ringing.

« WELCOME CLASS. MY NAME IS MR OKIHIBA AND I WILL BE YOUR SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY TEACHER FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. NOW LETS KEEP THIS SIMPLE , IF YOURE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR GRADES PLEASE IMMEDIATELY GET OUT OF MY CLASS. I ONLY WANT SERIOUS AND CAPABLE STUDENTS. NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE VERY CAPABLE , HECK THE FACT THAT YOU GOT INTO TOKYO UNIVERSITY IS AMAZING ITSELF. I CONGRATULATE YOU. I HOPE THAT WE HAVE A GREAT YEAR TOGETHER. » , the teacher shouted

« Boy , do I regret sitting here » , Midoriya thought

——————
(A/N; I don't know if I'll be able to update next week so I'll try to update twice this week but I don't know if I'll be able to do dont expect too much.

Anyways thanks for tuning in to read this<3
I seriously can't believe this fanfic hit 9k reads!! Thank you so much💜)