Chapter 52

(A/N; I just wanted to clarify that all of the characters are adults. I'm from Canada and here, you're considered an adult at 18!! I forgot it wasn't the same in other countrieswsjsj)

———

"Your ship name is Tododeku!," Bakugo said, munching on his chips while taking sips from his drinks every now and then.

The gang were on their way to Todoroki's house for his birthday. They were all excited since they've heard that the place was huge.

"Okay but where does deku come from though? Shouldn't our ship name be Todoriya?" Todoroki was in the driver's seat, Midoriya next to him.

"tODORIYA??," Midoriya exclaimed. "I'm sorry but that's ugly please never think of ship names again."

"BUT WHY DEKU THOUGH???"

"It's a nickname Kacchan used to call me by!," Midoriya replied, amused at the look in Bakugo's face.

"I THOUGHT WE MOVED ON FROM THAT!"

"Well you just had to go and mention deku. Sorry not sorry," he stuck out his tongue.

Kirishima chuckled. "I remember those days! Good times, good times."

Uraraka, and Iida started to talk about how those two were back in middle school.

"THEY LITERALLY HATED EACH OTHER," Uraraka explained as the others were listening closely.

"remember that time they almost squared up in class? I was scared for Midoriya's life-" Iida started before being interrupted by the latter.

"HEY! IM NOT THAT WEAK!"

"I don't know about that...."

"Damn I missed up on so much Bakudeku fun. If you two were to date, you'd literally be the enemies to lovers trope," jirou commented. She had joined the squad in high school so she hadn't witnessed all those moments.

"Too bad Bakugo's mine." Kirishima slowly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend who snuggled in closer.

"Y'all are cute," Ashido teased.

"Man, I'd cuddle so much with whoever I end up dating," Kaminari said, stealing glances at Sero, who had been asleep the whole ride.

Since Todoroki lived quite far away, the ride took a while but everyone was thrilled when they finally arrived at his place.

———

"Sero-kun, wake up!," Midoriya shook the elder, who despite the rowdiness in the car, had stayed asleep the whole time.

"Huh? What? Where are we?," the elder answered when he finally woke up.

"We're here!"

The way Kaminari had described Todoroki's home definitely wasn't exaggerated. It was huge, to say the least. It took atleast 5 minutes, from the gate, to get to the entrance.

"Holy shit," Bakugo gasped. "When you said he was rich, I didn't think you meant thIS rich."

"How did Kaminari's pitiful ass managed to befriend someone so.... so fucking rich," Sero mumbled earning a "Hey!" from Kaminari.

"I feel like I did nOT dress appropriately wHY DIDNT YOU TELL US YOU WERE THIS RICH, TODOROKI-KUN!!" Midoriya whined.

"I'm probably gonna meet your parents today so I wore this," he said, no pointing towards his plain maroon coloured sweatshirt "BUT NOW I REGRET IT! I SHOULDVE WORN SOMETHING BETTER AAH!"