Chapter 43

(A/N; unsurprisingly chapter 26 has the most comments which happens to be the chapter that cult is on)

The next morning, everyone was getting ready to go back to their dorms after cleaning up the mess they made during their sleep over.

Empty ramen noodle cups were everywhere as well as some blankets. They had a pillow fight as soon as they woke up and because of that everyone's hair was messy.

''I don't think anyone's gonna judge you. I mean, it's morning.''

''You're literally only saying that because you won't be seen in public with your hair all messed up!'', Ashido retorted.

''Its okay lets just leave. We're going home by car so it's not like a lot of people are gonna see us. We didn't park it that far.'', Sero joined.

Todoroki was about to get into the car before his phone started ringing. He immediately knew who it was because of the ring tone and hesitantly answered.

''SHOUTO! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME YOU WERENT GONNA BE HOME.'', the voice shouted.

''I'm at a friend's place. It's not like you cared if I was home or not, father.''

''WHAT? WHAT KIND OF BEHAVIOUR IS THIS. SHOUTO GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANCE. THE YAOYOROZUS ARE COMING AND YOU NEED TO BE HERE. THERE WILL BE A CAR READY TO COME PICK YOU UP. IT'LL BE IN FRONT OF YOUR SCHOOL.''

Todoroki sighed. ''I'm on my way,'' he said before getting into the cat. ''Hey, Sero? Do you mind driving me to school? My dad's sending someone to pick me up.''

''Yeah, sure. It's right next to the dorms so it's no problem at all.''

''wAit you're leaving Todoroki-kun?'', Midoriya pouted.

''Yeah.. sorry. I have to be home for some meeting. I'm really sorry! I'll make it up to you next time, alright?''

''Its okay, I don't mind. I'll just miss you..'', Midoriya said to which Kaminari made a few fake puking sounds. ''Can y'all not?''

After dropping Todoroki at the school, Sero dropped Midoriya at his dorm.

''Are you sure you don't wanna come with us?'', he asked the green haired male.

''No, that's fine. I'm actually a bit busy. I have to finish this assignment.'', Midoriya lied.

''Alright then. If you feel lonely, you know where to come.'', the other stated before driving away.

'' We're gonna have so much fun!'', Kaminari cheered.

The real reason Midoriya didn't go with them was because he wanted them to be alone. You see, Midoriya was quite the perceptive one and noticed that Kaminari looked at Sero a bit differently ever since a few days ago. ''I ship it'', he said to himself.

Once he got home, he decided to text Todoroki to ask him if his ride had arrived yet.

Me:
Did ur ride arrive yet?

Todoroki-kun:
Yeahh I'm omw home rn

Me:
That's great!
Hey.. what should I call u now?

Todoroki-kun:
What do u mean?

Me:
You know.. now that we're
Dating and all. Should I change
The name I set for you?

Todoroki-kun:
I still can't believe we're dating wjsj
What name did ya set for me?

Me:
''Todoroki-kun''

Todoroki-kun:
Wow.. I mean honestly
I really don't mind. How about
You atleast add heart to that?

>change name
>Todoroki💘

Me:
I changed it!
Now it's ''Todoroki💘''

Todoroki💘:
I like that :)

Me:
Whatd u set as mine?

Todoroki💘:
''Precious cinnamon roll💛''

Me:
Thank god u can't
See me rn bcuz I'm blushing so
Hard wjsj

Todoroki💘:
You know what else I can
Make hard?

Me:
Shut upwksk

Todoroki💘:
Kidding.
Guess what?

Me:
What?

Todoroki💘:
I love you!

Me:
🥺 I love you too :(

Todoroki blushed earning a look from his driver. "Why are your cheeks so red, Todoroki-sama?", he asked.

"What— me? Uhh I think I'm just tired.", he lied while scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah right. You're scratching the back of your neck which happens to be a habit that you do whenever you lie. Have you gotten yourself a boyfriend?"

"W-what", he asked, flustered.

"Guess I was right. Who's the lucky boy.", the driver smirked.

"How did you even know I was gay...", he questioned.

"Todoroki-sama, I see you every day. You really thought you could hide that from me when you look at male actors with stars in your eyes whilst you barely acknowledge the female ones."

"Good point. His name is Izuku Midoriya. Please don't tell father, though. You know how he is..''

''Then it's our secret!'', he whispered.

Upon arriving home, Todoroki was greeted by the head butler, Tatsumi. The other rushed Todoroki into his room and handed him a suit. ''They'll be here soon.'', he explained.

The younger male immediately changed his clothes and went downstairs to the dinning room.

''Ah Shouto, you're finally here. Sit down, son.''

Todoroki nodded and did as he was told. Endeavour and his wife smiled. The elder leaned into Todoroki's ear and whispered ''Son, you better behave today or else.''

————
(A/N; this was kinda short wjsk but I don't have time to write the rest rn so the next chapter will be a lot longer than usual to
Make up for it!)

Thanks for tuning in to read this<3
💘💕💖💗💘💞💘💖🥰💖💘💖💞💕