Chapter 51

"Rise and shine, Todoroki-kun! I made some chicken noodle soup for you," Midoriya gently tapped the sleeping boy's shoulder earning a groan from him.

"Wake up! You'll get an even bigger headache if you don't eat up," the younger added, trying to convince him.

"Fiiiine," Todoroki got up from bed and sat with his legs crisscrossed. "My head hurts." He pouted.

"That's because your dumbass went and got super drunk!" Midoriya scolded. "Eat up," he gestured towards the bowl.

"Feed me."

"Wha—"

"You heard me. Feed me." Todoroki smirked before opening his mouth "aaaaah"

"Alright," Midoriya sighed, defeated. "Here comes the airplane... aaaah"

"Delicious!," Todoroki commented after taking a bite.

————-

"Who the fuck allowed me to get drunk, my head hurts so bad." Kaminari whined.

"Pretty sure its you," Sero chuckled. "D-Do you by any chance remember anything that's happened yesterday while drunk?"

"Nope. Nothing. Why?"

"Hmmm no reason. We should start packing up, we're leaving for Tokyo tomorrow," Sero pointed towards the messy clothes inside the suitcases.

"I'd rather sleep," Kaminari yawned.

"wELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE MORE RESPONSIBLE—"

"Sorry. I just got carried away, alright? Can I atleast eat before packing up"

"uhmm I guess?" Sero replied, a bit surprised. "There's some soup in the kitchen, are you feeling energetic enough to go get it by yourself."

"Please do me the honour!" Kaminari bowed.

"Coming right up!," the boy got up from his seat, poured some soup for Kaminari, and got himself a bottle of water.

"Here you go," he said, handing him the warm bowl of soup.

———-

"Are y'all sure it's okay for us to go out?," Ashido questioned, not really fond of leaving her the other two to take care of Todoroki and Kaminari by themselves.

"It's alright, I promise!" Midoriya smiled to show that they were fine with it.

"We'll bring back souvenirs!" Uraraka shouted, before walking out the door, slowly followed by the rest, after they said their goodbyes.

"Alright!" Sero clapped his hands together. "Mission taking care of Todoroki and Kaminari now set in motion."

———

Those who decided to continue exploring Kyoto on their last day of the trip decided to go somewhere further away. They had to take the train to get there but waiting for one hour inside a moving vehicle wasn't that long so it was alright.

"Are we tHERE yet?" Uraraka asked for the millionth time, kicking her feet back and forth.

"No. Maybe if you shut—" Jirou was about to say before being interrupted by Ashido.

"Hey, be nice!"

"In this GPS device, it says we should be there in about 10 minutes," Iida commented.

"OMG YALL WAIT— I SEE IT!" Kirishima covered his eyes from the sun that was blaring through the slightly opened windows of the bus.

"OH SHIT, I DO TOO!" Bakugo responded to which everyone else immediately looked out through the closest window.