Chapter 33

(A/N; i just wanted to let you guys know that I do recognize your usernames when you comment/vote or add my fanfic to your reading lists and get excited whenever I see it popping up again. Thank you!! I really appreciate you<3)

The next morning Midoriya stumbled upon Sero and Kaminari in front of the dorm building.

He looked at the two weirdly before asking "you guys are friends? Since when?!"

"Yesterday." they both replied in unison.

"Woah. Anyways, y'all wanna go to the pastry store near the school? I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm feeling a croissant!" He asked as he patted his stomach

"Sure, lets go!" Sero answered happily.

—-
Todoroki quickly grabbed his school bag that was laying on the floor and ran out the door. He had to buy something for his mother before going there or else it would be rude so he didn't want to waste any time.

"Ah Todoroki-sama, why are you awake? Your classes start at 9 Pm." One of the butlers questioned.

"I..uh.. have to meet up with some friends to do a project!" He replied before bowing and running towards the car garage where his driver usually was.

"Todoroki-sama? Isn't it a bit too early to be here?" He asked

"Yeaa..soRRY bUt i need to get to school immediately because we're doing this group project thing and I don't want to be late or else my teammates will get mad at me!" he answered apologetically.

Todoroki proceeded to get into the car and buckle up his seatbelt and asked his driver to go to a pastry store that was located near the school.

After an hour long drive, Todoroki had finally arrived at the pastry store. He thanked his driver and rushed towards the entrance.

As he entered the stored, he was greeted by familiar faces.

"Hey Todoroki-kun!"

Todoroki stared at the green haired boy wondering why he was here. "Uhh..Hi. What are you guys doing here?"

"Oh we were hungry so we decided to get some pastries! What are you here for? You're pretty early, actually. That's unusual of you." The younger replied.

"Oh uhh I wanted to eat some pastries as well! That's why I came early. I'll go and buy some, alright? Be right back!" He said as he walked towards the counter and placed his order.

"Todoroki's acting pretty weird, isn't he?" Midoriya mumbled to himself.

"What?" Kaminari questioned.

"Oh nothing."

A few hours had passed leaving only 1 hour left till lunchtime. Todoroki was nervously checking his watch every few minutes, hoping that time will go by quicker.

Before he knew it, it was already lunchtime. He rushed towards the school exit, not even bothering to tell his friends that he was going out. He didn't want to be questioned by them nor did he want them to ask to join him.

"Isn't that Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya said as he squinted his eyes to make sure it was indeed him. After making sure that it was him, he asked himself why Todoroki was rushing towards the exit. He should be joining the others in the cafeteria.

Midoriya thought about it for a bit before deciding that he's gonna follow Todoroki-kun.

——-

"Huh? Midoriya and Todoroki bOTH arent here? That's pretty odd, I mean they didn't seem that close to me." Kaminari said while munching on his sandwich.

"Yeaa.." Sero answered effortlessly as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand. "Midoriya..you couldn't be more obvious. Couldn't you atleast try to hide your crush on him.. it's making me hurt..a lot." He said to himself sadly.

—-

"Why's he looking at that small piece of paper he's been holding? It must be an address.." Midoriya mumbled to himself as he kept following the elder.

"Maybe I should wear a disguise in case he turns around and sees me.." the younger thought before pulling out a oversized green hoodie, a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses from his backpack.

"I am aiming to become a police detective, after all. It should be perfectly normal for me to have disguises in my backpack." He said to himself.

Todoroki entered the building that was written on his paper. The building had a sign on it that wrote "TOKYO MENTAL HEALTH INSTITUTE"

"Mental healthy institute? Why would my mom be here?" Todoroki asked himself.

He walked into the building and Midoriya followed slowly behind. The younger also noticed the sign and questioned why Todoroki would be at a place like this.

Todoroki walked towards the counter and asked the lady that was working there if there was a Rei Todoroki here.

"May I ask what your relation is with her? I can't disclose any information on patients unless you are family." The lady said

"I'm her youngest son. Todoroki Shouto."

''Hmm I'll need you to fill up this form before.'' The lady answered.

Midoriya closely watched as Todoroki filled up the form the lady at the counter gave her. '' wait.. I kinda look like a stalker right now... ok I'll just watch for a few more minutes I just need to know why he's here."

Todoroki finished filling up the form and handed it over to the lady. He then walked towards an elevator and got in. Midoriya decided to atleast find out who he's visiting so he waited until the elevator showed what floor he stopped on and after finding out, he proceeded to run up the stairs towards that floor.

Midoriya quickly caught up with Todoroki and slowly followed him from behind. He saw the elder going into a room that had a sign that wrote "REI TODOROKI"

"Rei Todoroki? Someone who's apart of Todoroki-kun's family? Curiosity got the best of Midoriya so he slightly opened the door, praying that it wouldn't make any noise. He successfully managed to do so and watched the scene inside unfold.

"Mom?" Todoroki asked, voice shaking.

"Shouto..." The woman replied turning around to face him.

"It's really you.." The boy said in disbelief,

__________
Thank you so much for reading<3

AlsO tHANKS FOR 23K!! IM STILL SHOOK THAT THIS FANFIC EVEN SURPASSED 10k