Chapter 30

The next morning it was Monday so the boys had to part ways to go to class.

Midoriya checked his schedule before walking into the Psychology 1X03 class. Much to his surprise, as soon as he walked in, he spotted a half Red half White haired boy.

His heart started beating faster. "I'm going to be in the same class as him?!!?", he freaked out at the thought.

Todoroki however, hadn't noticed the younger. He was too busy talking to some of the other classmates.

The younger didn't know wether or not to greet him so he stayed at the doorway for a bit, staring at the older before he was interrupted by someone else.

"AhEM", the other started. "You're blocking the entrance", he said as he glared at Midoriya before walking into class.

"Oh sorry.."

Midoriya decided to just walk inside without greeting Todoroki. He was busy, after all. He quickly glanced at the empty spots and walked towards the one that was in the middle of the classroom, a bit far from Todoroki-kun.

Todoroki and his friends were talking and laughing a lot. They were the only ones talking, the rest of the students awaited the arrival of the professor.

"AND THEN HE TOLD ME HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL TO REMOVE HIS HAND FROM THAT JAR", one of them said.

The others laughed but the laugh that stood out to Midoriya was Todoroki's. He let out a rambunctious laugh. It was full of energy and matched his personality perfectly.

Soon after, the bell rang and the professor started his class.

"Hello my name is Mr Togashi and I will be your Psychology 1X03 professor. Before we start I want you guys to take out a lined paper", he said.

The students did as the professor had asked and took out a lined paper.

The professor then instructed them to write down the questions written on the board and answer them once they're done.

"Answer the questions below"
1- Do you think there's a difference between living and existing?

2-Is love a feeling or a choice?

3-What type of legacy do you want to leave behind?

4-Do human beings have free will?

The professor waited until everyone was finished before talking again.

"Okay, now that everyone's finished with answering the questions, I'm going to randomly ask some of you what you wrote", the professor said.

That lead to half class avoiding eye contact with him. Everyone was nervous.

"I see you're all trying to avoid my gaze but it's alright I'll still pick someone randomly. How about you? Guy the half red half white hair. What did you write for question number 2?", he asked.

"Me? Oh uhm", he started."I believe love is both a feeling and a choice. When you love someone it's because you have feelings for them. You feel something whenever you look at them and then you might decide to form a relationship with the person you love. The thing about this is that love can eventually die out. People can lose their feelings for one and other. This is where love starts being a choice. The choice of commitment. If you decide to keep having that relationship with the person even if you don't feel the same way anymore your love is now a choice. You chose to stay despite your feelings changing"

"That was the answer I wanted to hear. Thank you", the professor said before asking someone else what their answer was and so on.

He asked five different people before saying : "All of your answers are correct. I just wanted you all to know that there's so many different opinions possible. This class is about psychology, neuroscience and behaviour. In this class, you will learn many things about the human mind.

During the rest of the class, the teacher asked the students to form teams and discuss the rest of the questions. Everyone formed teams quickly and Midoriya didn't want to ask anyone to be with him so he just stayed at his spot and stared at his paper.

Just when he started feeling lonely, someone tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and gasped. It was Todoroki-kun!

"Hey, precious cinnamon roll!, he said while smiling.

"P-precious cinnamon roll?!", the younger asked confused.

"That's how I set your name on my phone! We haven't talked in so long, I didn't think being in this school would make you so busy", he started before sitting at the place next to Midoriya.

"Anyways wanna be in a team with me? I'm alone.", Todoroki asked as he rested his face on the palm of his hand.

"You're alone? What about those people you were with earlier?"

"Ah so you did notice me! You didn't even say hi, how rude!", Todoroki pouted.

"Noo i just thought you were busy so I didn't want to bother you." Midoriya said, cheeks flushed. "Todoroki-kun looked cute while pouting", he thought.

"Well either way that doesn't matter anymore. We're in a team right now so we should discuss the questions before the teacher yells at us for not working"

The two boys then began discussing their answers.

"By the way, I really liked the way you described love."

"Really? Thanks. I honestly thought my answer was cringe and my heart was about to sTOP when the teacher called on me"

"Noo I thought it was good"

A few minutes later, the bell rang announcing the end of the class. Midoriya and Todoroki both walked towards the cafeteria together while talking about everything that had happened during the time they weren't able to talk to eachother.

"WE LEGIT MADE HIM SING THIS RITUAL SO HE COULD HANG OUT WITH US"

"DAMN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THESE FRIENDS OF YOURS. THEY SOUND SO FUN"

Once they arrived at the cafeteria, Midoriya asked Todoroki-kun if he wanted to sit with them. He didn't want his friendship with Todoroki-kun be only online.

Todoroki agreed and Midoriya introduced him to Sero-kun. The rest of lunch the three of them were talking about everything.

Even if Sero was apart of the conversation, he felt left out. Midoriya's eyes sparkled whenever Todoroki laughed. Sero didn't like that. He didn't like that at all.

—————
(A/N : I ALREADY HAVE LIKE 10 CHAPTERS OF PLOT READY I JUST NEED TO WRITE THEM AND BOOM.

Thank you guys so much for 13K💗
I only have three exams left and then iTs SUMMER VACATION AYEEE!