Chapter 29

A few days had passed since the first day of school at Tokyo University. Both Midoriya and Sero-kun were overloaded with homework and barely had time to talk outside of school.

Sero-kun, however was tired of not being able to talk to his best friend so he abandoned his homework and went to visit Midoriya at his dorm.

Ding dong

"COMING!", the boy shouted as he rushed towards the front door.

He then opened the door and was greeted by his friend, Sero-kun.

"What are you doing here? It's like 11 pm", the younger replied tiredly.

"ITS NEVER TO LATE TO HANG OUT! Let's do something together. We haven't hung out for almost a week and I hate it!", Sero-kun said before walking into the dorm room and throwing himself onto the couch.

"Dude are you serious right now?! Don't you have homework?", Midoriya answered after locking the front door and making his way to where Sero-kun was seated.

"Yeaa I do but I've decided that hanging out with you was more important! What do you wanna do?"

"there's not much we can do this late. Wanna go visit Kirishima-kun again?", the green haired boy asked after thinking about it for a bit.

"NO! YOUR FRIENDS ARE SCARY. THEY LITERALLY MADE ME CHANT THIS RITUAL??? IM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN"

"Relax, dude. They made me do it too. No big deal."

- Flashback -

The leaves were dancing in the wind, letting out a soft rustling noise. Midoriya brought his hand to his hair and removed the leaf that had fallen onto his hair.

"Dude, the weather feels great!", Sero-kun said enthusiastically.

Midoriya nodded and replied "Sure does! The breeze isn't too strong, it's perfect."

"Perfect weather to go visit your friends!", he added.

"I know I've warned you before but my friends are.. quite unique. As long as you don't try to start anything, they will be nice towards you."

"Yea yEa. I'm sure they aren't as bad as you're saying they are."

After taking the bus to Midoriya's old dorm, the two arrived at the front door of the lobby. The younger decided to call Kirishima before walking up the stairs as he didn't live there anymore.

"MIDORIYA, BRO, WHATS UP!", the other shouted as soon as he picked up.

"I was wondering if I could come to the dorm? I'm actually in the lobby right now.", he asked hoping Kirishima-kun wasn't busy. It was a school day after all.

"OF COURSE, DUDE. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO ASK. YOU CHOSE A GOOD DAY TO COME HERE ACTUALLY. THE WHOLE SQUAD IS HERE.", he yelled out excitedly.

"whAt. YALL DIDNT INVITE ME??", Midoriya pouted.

"Ahh, soRRY. We thought you'd be busy with Tokyo University and didn't want to bother you, ya know."

"Ok ok, ill let it slide this time. Anyways I'm coming up and I brought a friend. See ya in a min!"

After hanging up, Midoriya gestured at Sero-kun to follow him.

"Bro this dorm actually looks quite nice. My old University's dorms were uglyy. Y'all mad lucky. This is unfair!", Sero-kun whined.

"Go off sis! You deserved to live in a good looking dorm. Thank god Tokyo University dorms are so nice"

"They better be nice! If they weren't what would even be the point of them being the number 1 University in Tokyo!"