Chapter 39

Two days went by and it was now Friday. The morning classes passed by quickly and soon it was time for lunch.

Midoriya was engaged in conversation with Todoroki and Ashido.

"And then they started screaming when they heard my footsteps because they thought they were gonna die-", Midoriya started to which the others burst out laughing.

"I can totally see that happening! Bro, you should've filmed that. It would've been hilarious!", Ashido suggested while grinning from ear to ear.

"Right! If i could go back in time and change one thing I'd have filmed that moment!"

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, the three searched for the others in the crowd and once they found them, they quickly walked towards them and sat down.

"Hey guys! We only have 2 classes left till the weekend!", Kaminari said excitedly.

"Bro, I'm even more excited for tomorrow. The amusement park is gonna be so fun.'', Sero replied to which the others all nodded in agreement.

After an hour or so, bell rang indicating that it was now time for third period. Midoriya had Japanese class. He disliked this particular class, not because he hated the subject, because he was actually very good at it, but because he didn't have any friends there. It was quite hard to make friends too since the students there were very concentrated in their work. ''I am in Tokyo University, after all. Students should be concentrated.'', he thought.

Soon, school was done for the week and all the students were making their way outside. Midoriya caught a glimpse of Todoroki in the crowd so he quickly caught up with the boy.

''Hey Todoroki-kun! Are you busy?'', Midoriya questioned as soon as he caught up with the other.

''Not really, no. Why?'', Todoroki asked the younger.

''I thought that maybe we could uHm go on a walk or something. There's a pretty big park not too far from here. It's definitely bigger than the one we went to last time.'', Midoriya replied, a bit hesitantly.

''I want to go! First we gotta hide, though.'', Todoroki stated as he pulled the younger towards the back of the school.

''W-wait why?'', Midoriya questioned, confused.

''You see, I have a personal driver who picks me up every day and we're gonna have to hide for a bit before walking towards the park. I'll text him that I have some sort of project that I gotta do and then he'll leave the area'', Todoroki whispered as the two hid in a bush.

''Woah.. Todoroki-kun is so close. I can hear the sound of his breathing..I wonder how his breathing sound if we.. nO! I CANT BE THINKING OF STUFF LIKE THIS!'', Midoriya mentally cursed at himself for his immature thoughts.

''Done! He said to text him when I'll be done but little does he know I won't be texting him back. By the way, can I stay at your place? I don't really feel like going home. Plus we're going out tomorrow and I live like an hour away so.."

"YES! I mean.. sure. You can stay over. What about your clothes though? Did you bring anything for tomorrow? I don't think going to an amusement park in your school uniform is normal", Midoriya said, a bit too excited.

"Right I forgot about clothes... I can just buy some! I brought my wallet. Is there any clothing stores near? We could drop by before going to the park.", Todoroki asked the younger.