Chapter 45

(A/N; I JUST REALIZED THIS FF HIT 50K hOW— wksks thank you so much🥺)

The next morning, Midoriya was woken up by his phone ringing. He grabbed it from his nightstand and checked the caller ID. "Todoroki💘"

——-

"Morning, babe."

"B-babe...?" Midoriya squeaked out.

"Bet you're blushing right now! You owe me a hug," Todoroki teased.

"Hey! That's no fair! You caught me off guard,'' The younger huffed.

"Hmm.. did you sleep well?"

"Slept like a baby!"

"I can definitely imagine that. Anyways wanna walk to school together?"

"Don't you have a driver?" Midoriya questioned.

"I do but he knows what's up."

"You told him?!"

"I mean he pretty much figured it out himself.."

"Damn. I still gotta tell my mom. Wanna meet her? She already knows you since we FaceTimed but now I have to introduce you as my boyfriend," Midoriya replied.

"Sure. Invite me whenever. Anyways since you haven't answered my earlier question I'm coming over wether you like it or not!"

"Whaaat. I still haven't gotten out of bed! Good thing I have an hour before you get here..."

"About that.. I'm actually 10 minutes away."

"WHAT?? I'm hanging up I gotta go get ready. Bye!"

"Love you."

"I-I love you too!"

——

As soon as Midoriya hung up, he quickly made his way towards his closet and grabbed his school uniform. After putting on his uniform, he went to Kaminari's room to wake him up but much to his surprise, the blond haired male wasn't there.

"He didn't come back, yesterday?" Midoriya took out his phone to see if Sero had texted him about Kaminari staying over.

1:32 am

Sero-kun:
ur probably asleep rn but kami passed out on my couch after attempting to help me do my homework and it's already late so I'd rather not wake him up. He's sleeping over so don't worry about him! Good night.

"Damn it, they should've slept on the same bed!" Midoriya mumbled.

Incoming call from Todoroki💘
>Swipe to answer

"Hey are you ready yet?"

"yep! I'll come down in a minute."

"Hey, precious cinnamon roll," Todoroki waved at the younger.

"Todoroki-kun, hi," The younger smiled.

—-

"KAMINARI WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE'RE GONNA BE LATE, DUDE," Sero shook the other.

"5...more... minutes," the other whined.

"NO! WAKE UP!"

"Fine..", he groaned.

——

Midoriya and Todoroki walked hand in hand to school. They earned looks from some people but they didn't care. They were happy and that's all that mattered to them.